Barisone Safe Sport Update

Maybe therapy would be a better outlet than this message board if you truly are suffering from guilt. You seem extremely consumed by this, and just the negativity flowing through these all posts all day every single day can’t be good for you, or anyone. I don’t think I have ever seen such a hateful thread on this board on all my time here. From so many posters.

If hating on someone this much or dwelling on a terrible situation brings you joy, you gotta question if that is really the direction you wanna go. Mentally, that much negativity feeds on you. It truly does.

I’m not trying to start an argument or anything, it just seems these threads really are just arguing in circles, nasty, rude, hateful, condescending comments non stop. It’s drowning in hate. From all sides.

1 Like

That’s your version, which is not supported by any independent forensic evidence.

6 Likes

It was an accepted fact in the trial.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

No, but thanks for the offer, Knights_Mom. I believe your opinion of me is based upon false information you have superglued in your head. I can’t remove it and you hang on to that for dear life so you can justify your inappropriate actions such as giving an attempted murderer money and support. Once you start dissecting the delusions, you may feel that I am a person who wishes everyone well including you despite all the mean things you have said. I still pray for you to have a change of heart and at least feel sorrow for all involved. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Accepted by all involved including the defense atty, the judge, the prosecution.

Another flounce failure. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Or her opinion is based on things you have posted here. That is what I have based my opinion on.

You completely ignore all things bad your daughter does and insist anyone who does not do the same is not being nice/fair.

1 Like

I am living a happy life. I wish the same for you. MHM :pray: :pray:

If you truly were happy you would not be here trying to control how others discuss the horrible things your daughter has done.

5 Likes

My opinion of you is based on your behavior and words here.

If you insist on praying for me then I will reciprocate by performing voodoo mentioning you.

Now I will go donate more money to MB in your name. Thanks for the idea!!!

9 Likes

Speaking of false information and delusions.

You realize that MB was found NOT GUILTY of attempted murder, right?

5 Likes

Can you say “Narcistic Personality Disorder”?

Even “Malignant Narcistic Personality Disorder” coupled with “Delusions of Grandeur.” And likely a whole host of other psychological conditions. And exacerbated by drugs.

4 Likes

Done.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Good thinking!

And I am still wondering why the K’s haven’t set up a Go Fund Me for Daughter Dearest. :thinking:

1 Like

Because it’s easier just to hand her the $20 which would equal the total donations?

2 Likes

Her manifesto was interesting to read, wrt their barter arrangement.

1 Like

Good actions create good outcomes.

1 Like

“Ban her from USEF competition.”
“They will be broken…”

I thought Kirby/Seeker1 wasn’t supposed to discuss MHG at all? So calling her a concubine is a bad idea for multiple reasons - correct?

Does this mean Rob Goodwin is a concubinus?

2 Likes