Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

If it is available online, it should be at the following link. Scroll down to Morris County, then Judge Taylor’s court room.

I don’t know about the start time. It might be 8:30 or 9:00 AM. The judge said something at the recent hearing about starting at 1:00 PM on Mondays due to his schedule, but I don’t know if that would also apply to the first day.

https://www.njcourts.gov/public/channels.html

15 Likes

I came across this while looking for information about the trial. Looks like Law & Crime will be covering the trial https://youtu.be/nxc91Wjld4M

10 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here. She disgusts me and I’m sure she will use this tragedy every way she can to profit from someone else’s pain.

11 Likes

Ugh. When this is all over, can we all rally to get her off the Internet? What a monster.

16 Likes

So disgusting. What is wrong with her? Why do we let her steal people’s’ content and create drama? Who can bring her down?

2 Likes

Susan Wachowich is a horrible human. Maybe someday she can be vanquished.

6 Likes

Is that the one who said MB was her hero for shooting LK?

1 Like

Interesting, thanks. I am not familiar with it.

Sometimes it’s interesting to see who’s “liked” a post …

… and there’s the Maestro himself.

26 Likes

Disgusting (the SW/DH stuff).

Good to see that the trial is finally happening though. I hope it can provide some closure and that justice will be served.

17 Likes

May justice prevail.

9 Likes

Yup, that’s her

But why do you visit her page? It is quite simple to ignore these people if you believe them to be so horrible. Do you honestly think your random comments bother her or anyone viewing that page? The irony is your posts add to her click count, so it is YOU who is helping her page.

18 Likes

By the way, simply because someone “likes” a post doesn’t mean they support the writer in all things! There are quite a few people who are happy this trial is finally underway. I think I need to go “like” her post too!!

6 Likes

I agree, but he also “liked” the post where DH/SW wished that MB had killed LK.

6 Likes

May questions be answered and justice be served.

7 Likes

Apparently, opening statements begin at 11.

5 Likes

I can imagine someone saying that, even if it is a totally inappropriate comment.

1 Like

But to “like” it publicly? Not cool.

9 Likes

Charlotte Jorst?

1 Like