Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

ahhaha I wouldn’t want to be on the same cheering side as SW or NP.

9 Likes

lets save this one. QFP :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I guess that’s as good a reason as any other to like/not like something. So much for critical thinking.

3 Likes

Charlotte has no idea what’s going on

1 Like

Bingo. Don’t click on their page if you do not like them (general them, not just the one being discussed here).

7 Likes

Sometimes you gotta look around the room at your fellow supporters and decide whether that’s the company you want to keep.

12 Likes

The irony of this in this thread… (not directed at you trubandloki). General comment on this topic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting criteria.

2 Likes

Given that this is the most exciting thing to happen in the dressage world in years and features an ex-Olympian, I’m sure she has some clue of what is going on.

3 Likes

This! ^^

Toss in two, or more, polarizing figures and you’ve got a ratings gold mine! Wait till the 48 Hours commercials begin. It’s all about the ratings/clicks/advertisers.

4 Likes

It’s started https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/michael-barisone/watch-live-former-olympian-and-dressage-coach-attempted-murder-trial/

5 Likes

I do find it ironic too.

But, it is different.
That comment is more - by clicking you are giving them money so if do not like them, stop going to their website to give them money.

6 Likes

Is that a recent screen shot, not from 2019? Wow.

Is anyone else not getting audio on the Law and Crime feed?

2 Likes

Yes, it was working but now it’s not

I hope they figure that out soon….

Ok…turned it off the Wi-Fi and on to cell service and it’s better…

She just scored big wins with both Zaplin and Nintendo so she probably is busy with paying attention to that.

1 Like

According to Twitter, they have cut the feed while the jury is being finalized, they will be back live for opening statements.

3 Likes

Is there any possible way you guys could start a different thread if you want to discuss the Dressage Hub person and her fans? That seems like a separate issue. Thanks.

14 Likes