Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

In the interest of those wanting to watch, the live streams are currently off because a jurors name was mentioned. They’ll come back just before they get started.

5 Likes

The discussion next to the Law&Crime feed said something about a juror falling outside the court this morning so they may be already using a alternate.

BTW - it’s back up live.

2 Likes

Jury instruction is happening now….

2 Likes

10 minute recess, openings, and then maybe witness 1.

1 Like

Dang MB looks rough.

5 Likes

If the jurors are not allowed to take notes themselves, can they review the court transcripts later if they need to?

Oooh bilinkas is saying LKs dad was involved in all of this

11 Likes

Current discussions if the victim’s father can be in the gallery during the trial. Bilinkis arguing that he is part of the ‘plot’ and therefore should not be in the gallery.

6 Likes

interesting they try and bring the father in now…why would this not be approached well in advance?

Yes, it seems like this should have been decided before the trial started.

1 Like

This is such a weird angle?

MB’s lawyer sounds like he has been getting his ideas by reading these threads, and the judge is having none of it.

9 Likes

definitely makes me wonder who posts here :joy:

So the dad is the one who was making all the texts and social media accounts now? Wow. If that’s true then a lot of people need to direct their anger towards the daddio.

6 Likes

Tuned in late and thought I heard that LK was physical with MHG?!? Did I misshear this?

Annoying the judge already? Not a good plan.

1 Like

I don’t believe the lawyer said the dad did all of it. I believe he said the dad was involved in orchestrating texts that would be sent to Barisone. I did not hear any mention of the dad running the social media accounts.

6 Likes

Did the feed just stop for anyone else?

still working for me

I mean, it makes sense to me. They might want to call the father as a witness to his involvement in what they are claiming was a plot to drive MB insane. Whether or not it’s true, I’m not sure why the judge is being weird about it. He keeps saying sonething about only allowing what MB was actually aware of, but if the dad was possibly involved in this more than anyone realized (how did he know to call 911 again?) I would think that would be extremely relevant. Hypothetically speaking.

15 Likes

He is claiming that the father drafted texts/emails for the victim to send.

5 Likes