Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Other things I found interesting about that testimony the second time around:

One was that RG and LK seem to have different accounts of exactly when they met MB. RG said December 2017 and I think LK said late March or early April 2018. That’s a pretty big gap, especially for somebody who is in Florida for the horse show season, since one is before the season starts, and the other is pretty much at the end of the season.

Also, according to RG, it sounded like MB’s (then?) wife was still around or involved in the training at that time. So I wonder if the change in the training operation from the wife to MHG was somehow a piece of the puzzle. Even though that is nobody else’s business.

If you want to ride with someone and their staff, you ride with them. If you don’t want to ride with that staff, then you go ride somewhere else. Pretty simple.

7 Likes

Well done on both counts!!

1 Like

I wonder how the boarders at her current barn feel now? I am sure they are aware of what is going on and even if she has been “polite and friendly”, seeing first hand what they both are capable of must be very upsetting. I know I would never want to be anywhere near these two.

15 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/659273890765777/posts/5806438669382581/?sfnsn=mo

1 Like

Well that’s the pot calling the kettle…

5 Likes

RG he’s as crooked as his tie was

3 Likes

Bilinkas reminds me of Columbo…always with a surprise ending.

4 Likes

you don’t think we will see papapoprider?

3 Likes

Ding Ding Ding!

1 Like

BUT…Columbo was brilliant! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You need to be a part of the conversation, not just aware of it.
Sheilah

2 Likes

Does anyone else think it’s strange to actually agree with DH and NP?

17 Likes

Agree with you! However, I think DH is projecting a bit. I’ve always thought that she and LK had the same sort of “mean girl” persona.

9 Likes

That saying about a stopped clock is correct twice a day covers this situation.

30 Likes

Ugh, you are right. Not just an acknowledgement, but kind of a smug little eyebrow raise. Ew.

9 Likes

From one of the articles I read, some of Lauren’s family were in the gallery over the past week - father, mother, and sister. Could have been an acknowledgement towards them.

2 Likes

I don’t think her parents were allowed to be in the gallery while LK or RG were on the stand. I could be mistaken though.

Is it possible that the camera notified RG when MB’s truck rolled into the driveway and THEN he shut it off??

10 Likes

I don’t follow Dressage Hub so correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she make some comments immediately after the shooting that implied she had prior dealings with LK?

2 Likes

I was given fentanyl in the aisle at a horse show by the EMT when I was kicked and had a broken leg. Then they offered to give me more in the ambulance because I told them my leg still hurt, but I declined. But, I think it would be odd that a cop would have fentanyl. It’s a controlled substance that I doubt they allow cops to carry around.

8 Likes