Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I can imagine that the response does not fit her narrative. She has tried very hard here to control the narrative and position herself as the smartest person in the room. Honestly I logged on today and fully expected to see posts from her.

20 Likes

She did that with her previous trainers as well. One time her trainer brought her horse to a show and LK never turned up.

15 Likes

Indeed! And that trainer stood around all day long until after LK’s ride times just in case she showed up. That’s professionalism versus arrogance.

18 Likes

I can’t imagine she has the nerve to post at this point in time.

2 Likes

My impression is that her posts have a chemical element to them. She may be under pressure to not indulge during the trial. I would expect a return after the verdict, either gloating and celebrating, or sht talking about the appeal and the civil lawsuit, depending.

20 Likes

Yup. It’s only a matter of time until it starts back up.

7 Likes

Yay.

ETA I’m glad to see that Lauren has NOT been posting on various forums (here, there, elsewhere). It would be stupid of her to jeopardize her case just to spew at someone online. Profoundly stupid.

9 Likes

Possibly the legal team has take away her phone for the trial.

3 Likes

If you read how it’s tagged straight through I believe she’s trying to be cutesy with it

IE: gun violence survivor at Barisone Dressage

It strikes me as something LK would do.

9 Likes

To that I can only say: Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

Silly me. I just assumed that a defense lawyer trying to mount a NGI defense would call an expert witness to support the claim of insanity instead of just saying “We claim he was insane at the time he shot her.”

1 Like

I guarantee that she’s been to.d. It to post.

Catching up on today’s events and wanted to say two things: (1) the hay guy is salt of the earth and referred to MB as Mike, not Michael, which I thought was endearing and (2) the woman from the health department described MB as “undone” (among other things). Wow.

26 Likes

I would not discount her level of narcissism and needing to unleash the wrath of one who is losing control.

12 Likes

Can anyone post a link to the hay guys testimony? I missed it.

1 Like

I have never needed a fire extinguisher for either types of inspections. Requirements vary from state to state.

1 Like

` Probably Bilinkas will still call the expert, but it could happen that he feels the case is tight enough with what he’s got in.
My point is that he may not have to mount that defense, we can’t see the jury. This is why Bilinkas makes the big bucks.

3 Likes

Here you go, starts around the 8 minutes mark https://youtu.be/PE7IS23dHg0

6 Likes

Also, I think it speaks volumes about MB that the elite, fancy Olympic dressage rider has coffee with a truck driver/hay guy who calls him Mike every morning, despite everything going on. He is scared for his and his family’s lives and still has the decency to take time out of his day to spend with an old friend who is not of the elite class in any way. I know which side I believe.

Also, Bilinkas is a heck of a defense attorney. So smart to start with him.

66 Likes

YES! Thinking the same thing! Brownie points for hay guy, Bilinkas, & Mike after today!

9 Likes