Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Who rents an apartment to their client to nap between rides?!?!?! I’m astounded. Especially knowing the history of this particular client. Simply amazing.

Does MB still own his farm in Florida? If so, is JH working out of that farm all year round now?

3 Likes

That would obviously be different, because then the amount of force MB used would meet the three conditions listed. I don’t think even the defence at the trial has presented that scenario though

1 Like

Yes he uses MB’s facility to train.

3 Likes

Once he invited them to live there, it is there home too. Then he still has to retreat.

The house was condemned. They only got a one night extension. Plus they had an agreement to move out on the 7th. It’s questionable if they “lived there” at that point.

9 Likes

Not sure about that.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: I’m not friends with them, but I have had interactions with them over the years.

1 Like

She testified to taking suboxone as a medication for her drug use. If you google suboxone it causes sleepiness.

4 Likes

How does he shoot after he is choked out and beaten? The angles don’t work. The 3 imperfect witnesses don’t attest to that. He isn’t speaking.

1 Like

LK did promise us a bombshell. I’m sure she didn’t expect it to come from the defense.

24 Likes

Yes they do, and none of the 3 witnesses gave the same story…

10 Likes

The one night extension was just for BI to verify it was back to code for their apartment. They were not evicted. The paperwork wasn’t filed and there were no plans to file it. If it was then filed they have 3 of 30 days. 3 for emergency and 30 for regular.

2 Likes

There was a lawyer orchestrated agreement to vacate.

11 Likes

Which the parties had yet to sign.

1 Like

That wasn’t part of the testimony. How would you know that?

17 Likes

Ooh, Hut-ho! In with the insider information! You are slipping up!

23 Likes

The prosecutor may have been grilling today’s witnesses on their credentials for a comparison to the state’s expert. We have a day and a half left and then closing arguments, and then jury deliberation. I think that is right. Then we have to wait a while for 48 hours.

I wish them all well. Really wish MB hadn’t shot her.

So can someone translate for me what to make of the Palm Beach County records?

Is it just a regular part of the process to just serve subpoenas to witnesses in another state prior to a criminal trial?

Or were LK and TG really about to pull a no show in NJ for this trial?

4 Likes

Ha!

6 Likes

Not to mention the three Olympic bombshell witnesses. So far.

Who saw that coming?? I did not.

9 Likes