Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I wish they would move that partition.

1 Like

Name it Summation Day!

2 Likes

I wish Taylor would stop writing or move the mic!

5 Likes

I didn’t watch yesterday but Doctor just said that he answered a question that set off fireworks! I will definitely have to go back and watch what I missed.

Schellhorn is trying to speak like a self taught psychiatrist and it’s annoying.

ETA: Like I said earlier I have sat through hundreds of trials in person… with that being said I’ve never seen a judge so one sided in my life!!!

8 Likes

Someone’s mad.

7 Likes

None of which were particularly credible witnesses. They were scrambling too much to try to remember what to say. It made me think they were not “telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

5 Likes

The doctor just set off another round of fireworks.

4 Likes

Whoopsie Dr. Hasson (?) just mentioned that RG was searching the internet about the whereabouts of the children.

I saw that coming a mile away as Hasson was stumbling over Goodwin’s name, and no one stopped him.

11 Likes

The doctor is getting slammed because he is blabbing way more than he is supposed too when answering that question…talking about facebook posts I think. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

agreed on the slider
and none of the back functionality associated with the slider put be back in the correct place.

Again, I think we broke it. :slight_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

agreed on the slider
and none of the back functionality associated with the slider put be back in the correct place.

Again, I think we broke it.

He feels his life is threatened by LK and RG

Prosecution is stuck on a start day or event for this delusion

3 Likes

May have already been mentioned, but notice no broken hand on RG or any indication that he is injured in any way at all. Compare to MB’s face at the first hearing. I am days behind on trial, just got to Boyd Martin and on post 7876 of 8575… I may never catch up at this rate.

6 Likes

It was something that was to be specifically excluded. MB made the allegation in his police lawsuit that there were searches on LK’s computer about trying to find the location of MHG’s kids. It’s not being allowed to be considered, presumably because MB didn’t know about it because they found it afterwards, during discovery.

7 Likes

Wow he really is!

1 Like

A judge can say that the jury has to ‘strike an answer’ as much as he wants but at the end of the day the jury still heard it… :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

I also felt a visceral reaction to LKs posts. Reminded me way too much of a certain person that was in my life … always playing the victim and gaslighting, and making me out to be the “bad guy”.

8 Likes

My money is on Dr. Hasson if a fist fight breaks out in court today.

23 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks for the info!!

1 Like