Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Good. Then you know I have not made threats because I haven’t.

1 Like

$5000 a month for full board and training on at least 4 horses sounds like a pretty amazing deal.

31 Likes

Those whose content she steals have the power - if only they would use it.

https://www.techmarclabs.com/blog/how-to-report-company-for-stealing-website-content#:~:text=You%20should%20send%20an%20email,website%20URL%20and%20IP%20address.

2 Likes

It was said that the services of Lauren’s fiance as a handyman were off-setting the paid cost of the full board.

4 Likes

She did not mention that in compensation when asked how much MB was being paid for his services in the summer of 2019.

7 Likes

People often get discounts for multiple horses too.

2 Likes

She wasn’t asked, she was asked how much she paid.

2 Likes

She has mentioned it multiple times and claimed that MB owes her $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for RG’s labor. Tens of thousands of dollars.

8 Likes

She has not mentioned it in court testimony so…that isn’t entered into the record.

8 Likes

But she has said it repeatedly here and on social media and I recall that it was mentioned previously in the trial that RG was doing work in an exchange, so it would be in testimony from another witness.

2 Likes

Exactly!

Are they disallowing alleged screen shots of FB posts or posts made by others like if someone posted Happy Birthday but instead posted something about this situation?

Is the audio slightly off from the video for anyone else? Maybe that was already discussed, but I’m jumping in late here!

3 Likes

There is a delay.

1 Like

Thanks!

You have to be able to prove who and when and where. Without that, you don’t have anything. That’s why so many cyber stalking crimes go unpunished.

4 Likes

Sounds like the work in the house testimony is coming now.

1 Like

I believe they just have to prove he was not of sound mind. Someone making him that way would be considered circumstantial evidence, which can be included depending what it is.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with NJ law specifically, but generally an insanity defense negates the ability to have intent to commit the crime. So it wouldn’t matter what made him insane - just that he was and therefore could not have had the requisite intent to attempt murder under the crime he is charged with.

3 Likes

Cyber stalking crimes go unpunished because the contacts are generally coming anonymously. Proving who generated anonymous content is different than proving that content originated with the source that is named.

In the case that someone is posting from a name associated with you, in a style that matches posts known to yourself or others as being authored by you, on an account that posts photos that clearly depict you as a representation that you are the person behind the account - if someone saw you logged in and posting on that account at any time - all of these things can be in the totality of the circumstances used to show that a post is likely to have been authored by you. Similarly can also be used to introduce that a post may NOT have been authored by you.

Ultimately it is the JURY who rules on authenticity and whether they consider a piece as authentic or not.

It actually in this case doesn’t matter at all who posted them as long as MB believed anything that was posted and it influenced his state of mind.

23 Likes