Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Ooo she’s starting to get arrogant and smartass in her responses.

11 Likes

She keeps closing her eyes, looking down,…

2 Likes

This is really falling apart. I’m cringing.

8 Likes

What do you make of the “Royal Blood” angle and the constant use of the word Royal/Royalty?

2 Likes

I think her attorneys told her to stay off social media. With stuff like this before the incident, I can easily see why!

6 Likes

Lol. I can’t believe it.

2 Likes

How? They need to prove he acted in self-defense - as in a reasonable fear of bodily harm. The post doesn’t do that. Or they need to prove insanity - the post doesn’t do that either.

I think what is being overlooked here is that both of the alleged defenses carry pretty high burdens, and showing her as an awful, terrible, horrible person doesn’t really meet that burden.

10 Likes

I hope she’s starting to feel like the fool she is/was for posting so much on social media. For this part of the trial, she did this to herself!

9 Likes

Seriously! You can’t really dismiss things as “just social media” anymore.

6 Likes

To me, she sounds like she is threatening to MHG. No, that doesn’t prove self defense…But it sure as hell opens the door that she can be threatening. That’s just my opinion. I am not a judge or attorney nor do I play one on tv. And I also didn’t sleep at a Holiday Inn last night either.

5 Likes

The jury has got to be thinking, “wtf”.

24 Likes

Remember we have a lot of men on this jury…. Ummmm can anyone say some of them are thinking cray cray about right now???

18 Likes

“You have no idea what you meant when you wrote this. That is your testimony?” “Yes, it’s social media. I wrote stuff.”

“I sure hope my wrath is never called upon, did you say this?” “Yes.”

Prosecutor asked that the next line be read. Bilinkas said okay, enter the whole thing then. Taylor then told Schellhorn he has redirect to address.

She’s just said that she did write that she had multiple personalities and she “doesn’t know what they will do when threatened.” “you posted that you have multiple personalities and are not responsible for your actions?” “possibly.”

She just told the defense attorney to bring up her post and show it. Ooof.

23 Likes

Amazing! Just amazing! She’s proud of herself!

11 Likes

Wow. This is becoming a mess. And she just gave attorney permission to bring up other posts

13 Likes

Yes - I keep saying this. All of these tiny details that everyone is bringing up about when the gun was or wasn’t underneath MB, whether or not JH has a drinking problem, whether LK said there were three or five bullets; none of these things matter. Bilinkas is right now showing that LK might be kind of nuts, but what he really needs to do is convince the jury that MB was insane and/or acted in self defense under the laws of NJ.

5 Likes

Sidebar over her shooting at a boyfriend.

4 Likes

Yes the one on the motorcycle where she shot the tire out and posted about it???

3 Likes

There’s still plenty of time left for that.

Some of the stuff chatted about here is from sheer curiosity, may or may not be relevant to the defense.

1 Like

I feel like this paints a picture of two very unstable people with unresolved mental issues, with possible drugs and alcohol around and everything spiraled into the worst conclusion.

MB still shot someone, so will they convict on that?

15 Likes