Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Remember, MHG has already testified that she was using recognizable parts of their private conversations in her SM posts and texts.

5 Likes

I feel like Taylor gave a fairly rational explanation at the end and gave Balinkis a few openings to get at what he wants to. Boils down to what ReI6 stated - it’s the illegal/not illegal/counsel said I could that is the problem. He can certainly explore if she lied about it, and he can ask if she ‘fears prosecution’.

1 Like

So I can just say a “lawyer told me…” and it’s fine. Wow, this just changed my life.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

29 Likes

She literally said “MY DADDY SAID I COULD, SO I DID!”, with complete seriousness.

30 Likes

Ahh got it. Sorry, I haven’t been watching the case consistently.

1 Like

Agreed, except for the insinuations all this time that it was all on the 911 call. For sure we now 100% know to take her posts with a healthy dose of salt.

2 Likes

So…still not really seeing anything new that hasn’t been discussed before between IM and LK.

3 Likes

I’ll bet that’s happening a lot!

They could practically cut the length of the YouTube trial videos in half if they edited out all the sidebars.

1 Like

Omg. We’d all be blacked out by this time, if not dead.

7 Likes

No, she thought she knew what she was doing. The rest of that post conveys anything but that she’s an innocent little Angel. It seems to me that she was projecting about RC’s gun and that she’d make MB mad enough to hit her to justify killing him.

4 Likes

Good grief. The gunshots were made prior to the 911 call. The gunshots will be heard on the ear witness call.

3 Likes

Oh goody!

The ear witness call recorded the gunshots?!?

When you throw the police dept under the bus​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t the Bar take a dim view of an attorney giving his client (daughter, whatever) erroneous legal advice? Especially about something so egregious?

11 Likes

She really needs to answer these questions with fewer words. Even her answers to simple yes/no questions drag on and on.

9 Likes

The men on the jury are not going to buy this.

5 Likes

She is saying that she sought out legal advice. She’s the daughter of an attorney. So, she ought to know what to say about that. However, what bothers me most is that the Judge accepts it. There isn’t any actual information as to who she spoke to. Daddy, or her counsel? If she really did discuss it with anyone.

4 Likes

You mean to say “affected”.

5 Likes

It doesn’t matter, what matters is if it pushed MB mentally to the edge.

3 Likes