Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

I gotta tell you, it doesn’t seem too far fetched that she DID push him over the edge,

27 Likes

No. No one ever said the gun shots were on the 911 call, which was obviously made after the shots were fired.

2 Likes

They are on the jury…. It darn sure matters.

2 Likes

Honestly, $1,000,000 seems low at this point.

5 Likes

I am so over the grammar/spelling/typo/vocab police

6 Likes

It sounds like it would push anyone over the edge

6 Likes

Will RG be appointed as a witness? Because he seems to be the primary witnesss.

2 Likes

Bilinkas asks the same questions over and over when he doesn’t get the answer he wants lol

2 Likes

That’s fine. It wasn’t the first time you had done it, so it was time.

Carry on…

1 Like

If she (or any witness for that matter) is sitting right next to the sidebar conversation, might that influence how they testify?

3 Likes

23 Likes

Normally, they would have to believe her story. But he’s not arguing that he didn’t shoot her. He’s arguing it was self-defense or insanity. So he bears the burden of proof of his defenses. Whether the jury believes her or not, or likes her or not, doesn’t matter that much. They have to believe HIS position - they can’t just not believe hers.

13 Likes

Is Bilinkas doing a good job?
I’m not great at lawyer/court stuff but he seems … bumbling. I concede however, that I know nothing.

2 Likes

Just HAD to right. Just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to. Right

3 Likes

Yes, why is she not being stopped from elaborating her answers. I thought it was a yes or a no only, unless asked to elaborate.

1 Like

no, the judge is holding his hand throughout this entire thing.

2 Likes

Didn’t they say LK’s father is a retired lawyer now? So is there anything the bar could or would do about it?

2 Likes

In thinking about this, as the horse world is perceived as only available to the wealthy, so it is possible her answer of $5k was vague purposefully.

3 Likes

JK is not retired. He maintains his law license and registration as an attorney, along with contact information for those who wish to employ his services.

5 Likes

I’m getting a little lost trying to keep up (am not watching the trial but am trying to follow comments here).

What was your comment in response to?