Barisone Trial This Month

That is the one most commonly posted and spread around, but if you look closely, you see that is a reply to a comment on another post…

1 Like

Seat of the pants policing…:thinking:

I’d call not securing all able bodied perpetrators before determining who the aggressor is “doing something crazy”.

7 Likes

Ok, Eggbutt claims that she’s not being fed information by someone very close to the defense.
But Eggbutt posted long ago that the defendant’s psychiatric expert was Steven Simring. That information was not in the public domain……it could have only come from someone very close to the case.
So, Eggbutt……how did you get that information if you’re not close to the defendant or his people.
You don’t have to answer……but those who have been questioning you about this can then draw their own conclusions about how you just “theorize!” Yeah……you just theorize as an interested equestrian. Right!

5 Likes

I just took that screenshot so let me go get the post it was a comment on for yall. Trying to help you guys here :joy:

9 Likes

Thanks……appreciate it.
That screenshot wherein LK says her guns are in NC, she would never bring them to NJ and that she avoids violence will be very helpful to her.

2 Likes

Simring was mentioned by Judge Taylor himself in the Heymer hearing at the end when Taylor and Bilinkas were talking about how long “Simring” would need for his report! Keep up, ok?

14 Likes

You mentioned Simring way before that!
You keep up!

3 Likes

That explains why I couldn’t find it. I think she said it somewhere in all of this too.

Prove it! The first time I ever heard that name was out of Taylor’s mouth. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

This was the post it was commenting to. So I don’t know. But dang, reading the things she was saying in the days leading up to the shooting, it’s like reading one of those “stream of consciousness” writing exercises.

4 Likes

I only saw it on FB.

However there are conversations about others seeing it on FB here on COTH.

2 Likes

That speaks for itself… once its out there … then you are dying and your family runs to hide your vile comments on a public forum… speaks for itself… and the people involved.

18 Likes

There is still a lot more to the story with that post. I promise you.

5 Likes

Absolutely, I do think EB seems to know things that haven’t been said anywhere where’s I think the others have not. But I’m not certain.

3 Likes

I’m not arguing with you. Seriously was just trying to help y’all find it since I can see everything on her page.

9 Likes

First of all, I’m perfectly willing to admit I got the make of her guns wrong from her FB post. I had not revisited it in a Iong time. I was certain they were not Rugers, and i was pretty sure I’d seen Luger somewhere but perhaps I was wrong.

However, no, they’re really not granted a lot of leeway. This officer made choices in direct opposition to his training and he got very lucky. There’s a reason they’re specifically trained for these situations. Leeway is how they get themselves killed.

How the jury views it… That is not predictable.

19 Likes

Yeah I’m not doing that I don’t even know what the old threads are called or anything! I’m not that obsessed! I’m just saying why should people believe these things said when you won’t even explain how you know these things and claim them as truth. Obviously you don’t have to tell us but I am asking. Don’t answer if you don’t want to but I’m still going to ask.

My involvement is that I care about victims of violent crime. Having been through something similar I was appalled at the reactions afterward and with a love of true crime, dressage, and Justice, why wouldn’t I want to be following along. But I want facts.

3 Likes

It was Ruger. And confusing Ruger with Luger is more than understandable.

8 Likes

I know these things by watching the hearings, reading all the civil complaints and from reputatable friends in NC.

I have met Michael Barisone exactly 4 times years ago in Raleigh, NC Hunt Horse Complex.

Yes, I have been acquainted with MHG and her family for 20 years but have not spoken with her in at least 4 years when we ran into each other at a dressage show where she was coaching a mutual friend. We have many mutual friends.

I have a strong interest in this case because of LK’s previous behavior toward people I know.

Because I know a LOT of people in the Dressage community all over the US I speak with friends frequently. No, LK is not always the topic of discussion. In fact she has rarely been mentioned until recently with the trial approaching.

What else do you want to know?

21 Likes

I found at least one of the posts I was remembering where LK said she didn’t own a Ruger.

Now we have the FB link where she said it was two Walthers. I think we can put this one to bed.

3 Likes