Barisone Trial This Month

No LEO I have ever known would arrive to a scene with a woman down and bleeding from 2 bullets to the chest, and 2 men fighting, and detain 1 and let the other leave his line of sight. Full stop. That’s bare minimum. Cuffing both would not have been unusual for officer safety and the safety of both men.

32 Likes

The idea of LEO arriving, asking who the shooter was, and accepting that and only cuffing the identified party is absolutely ridiculous.

28 Likes

So, the third life saved, after LK and RG was… Whom?

14 Likes

There comes a time when someone stops being a victim and becomes the aggressor. Perhaps we are seeing a person who seems to have mastered both at the same time.

23 Likes

:rofl: :heart: :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, in light of last night’s postings…

11 Likes

Wow!! How did this person hear recordings? So that “evidence” has been shared far and wide? Hmmmm.

13 Likes

Well @La-LaPopRider, since I am 0/2 with your stats, and mind you we all know you are not good with numbers, WHO AM I?

While we are at it, how many feet are in a mile?

14 Likes

Don’t you work for CoTH? :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I wish they’d start sending the dang paychecks! A little cash never hurts!

13 Likes

Actually Shelley says she saw and heard all the details/proof.
Is she employed by the Prosecutors office?

9 Likes

One wonders when she saw/heard it all?

7 Likes

His former wife, Kelly, was an avid equestrian. You may enjoy her book, Horse, if you can find it, as she’s a very talented photographer.

I wonder if Calvin Klein sponsors equestrians

6 Likes

Thanks!

One wonders how she saw and heard it all….and the prosecution wanted to keep out some 3rd party emails and texts….hmmm….

6 Likes

I have a strange question. Am I the only one who has never had a three way call on my cell phone? How is it others make it seem like these things just happen and it should make sense that they just happened to be on one?

2 Likes

I do 3 way calls around 3 or 4 times a week.

2 Likes

Please, DH and I struggle to successfully answer a phone call on our cell phones.
Making one phone call? Ugh, may as well be trying to hack into Fort Knox.

6 Likes

Thank you for making me feel better.
I totally missed a call on my cell the other day because I could not figure out how to answer it. It is new to me and nothing I tried answered the freaking call.

3 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know he’d been married twice before. He must have been very young.