Barisone Trial This Month

MH would not still have shared custody if CPS found any issues.

5 Likes

Seems to support my earlier post nicelyā€¦.she thinks sheā€™s playing 3D chess, is 10 moves ahead, and is compelled to drop hints about what she was doing. That should make any jury acknowledge the reality of such an argument by the defense.

22 Likes

She sounds delightful.

9 Likes

There are several of us who do not see any basis for calling the report to CPS ā€œbogusā€. Everyone on that farm was in danger. One person nearly died, and more people could have been injured or killed if RG had not subdued Barisone.

3 Likes

There was a call to LE about this, and police responded and ā€œinvestgatedā€

5 Likes

This is so ludicrous I will no longer respond to your incredibly imaginary posts. Keep convincing yourself of what youā€™ve been fed by others to believe.

10 Likes

Seems to me those screenshots (you know the ones you are so conveniently ignoring) tell a bit of a different story.

22 Likes

I realize we do not have the information on what the topic of the CPS call was about, but let us make up some movie themes like has been happening all along in this here thread.
What if the call to CPS about the kids had nothing to do with a gun or MB being unstable. What if the call to CPS was accusing MB of doing things that were not really happening?

I do wonder if there are ever any repercussions against people who make false claims to CPS? Does anyone know?

9 Likes

Yes, but if they were not present, particularly that day or near the only house on the property where the shooting happened, then the shooting did not put them in physical risk.
Perhaps that was part of why it blew up when it didā€¦ Because the kids were gone, but due back at some point? speculation

If you want to see a parent lose their [edit], or make them lose their [edit]ā€¦ Threaten their kids.

10 Likes

I donā€™t think Barisone called CPS. Iā€™m pointing out that if the allegation of RGā€™s threatening minor students were true, he should have called CPS.

I donā€™t think the allegation is true, so I donā€™t think MB called CPS.

2 Likes

Yes, as well as to SS.

4 Likes

No.

Define bogus

3 Likes

I have voluntarily chosen to believe what IM has posted. I have not ā€œbeen fedā€ by anyone else.

1 Like

OMG. Amazing. Completely and totally amazing. And who do you think IM will/has protect/protected? Naive to the nth degree.

7 Likes

@CurrentlyHorseless, just curious, why did you pick IM as your poster to believe all they said? What made IM the one and only to you?

17 Likes

Was there live visual illegal devices at the barn/lounge area as well as audio? She was a ā€œplannerā€ and always ā€œ10 moves aheadā€. [edit]

9 Likes

Didnā€™t you just promise to decline to respond to me 3 minutes ago?

Itā€™s clear that IM is a LK partisan of some sort. So what? Iā€™ve checked everything heā€™s said against known facts, and have developed the belief that his statements are accurate. In several instances, he has dropped clues which are then validated in the official record.

I donā€™t believe IM because he is an LK partisan. I believe him because everything he has said checks out.

If there were an MB partisan who had the same impressive track record of having posted only statements that subsequently check out as accurate and verifiable, Iā€™d believe them, too.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t promise anything to you.

6 Likes

To quote a famous movie, ā€œYou canā€™t handle the truth!ā€

4 Likes