Barisone Trial This Month

Oh, that would be interesting indeed!

6 Likes

OMG!! If I have to explain the jokeā€¦

5 Likes

Unless you believe what LK has posted more than once, which was that they were never asked to leave, ever. Do I need to post the screen shots of that again for you to believe she said it?

No. If you had been paying attention, lots of people got threatening PMs from LK about various different topics. They realized they were not alone when KM was brave enough to start a thread about the threatening (and filled with lies) PMs they received.

Edit to add - fixed my typing error. It has been a very long day (for my day job). Sorry about that KM.

13 Likes

LK was brave enough =wrong initials

2 Likes

Wow. Talk about a bad typing problem there. You are so right!!! So glad you noticed it.
Sorry about that mistake. It has been fixed.

3 Likes

LOL I thought initially that my eyes were on backwards.

1 Like

I either missed that plot twist completely or have forgotten about it by this time.

Could you please refresh my memory? Do you mean someone claims they have seen videos of the events on that day?

2 Likes

Laugh. No. Just a very long day at work and being some what brain dead while typing. I apologize again for the mistake.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be silly, weā€™re all a little afongool right now!

2 Likes

How about raising your hand if you have been threatened but not subpoenaed?!?!?!

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

13 Likes

No, the ā€œbluff subpoenasā€, as you refer to them, otherwise known as ā€œthreatsā€ to the rest of the world, were handed out to those who dared not agree and believe without questioning everything LK posted here. And they were made repeatedly!

And the threats had nothing to do with a freakinā€™ Ruger. They were issued because we did not swallow what LK was pushing!

17 Likes

I donā€™t think so. I tried to set it up so that wasnā€™t captured. Iā€™m very interested in the case as this is local to me. I have my own opinions about both parties based on SM posts from LK and the experience of friends who have direct interactions with MB. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one should be attacked for it (which is what Iā€™m seeing here). I would hope we could all agree to disagree and try to stick to whatā€™s happening in the case.

14 Likes

That is certainly a conclusion that one could come toā€¦ā€¦

5 Likes

I feel like I am more than just a little afongool.

1 Like

As you are a local, I would find your opinions very interesting and would love to hear them, even if you wanted to share privately!

4 Likes

Is MB in the Morris County Jail?

2 Likes

Huh. Well if thatā€™s the case, it seems like that person should certainly be able to add valuable information as a witness.

4 Likes

I think I read that somewhere at one point, but I wonā€™t swear to it.

Yes

3 Likes

Speaking of the Morris County Jail, Iā€™m curious if anyone here has written Barisone :thinking: