Barisone Trial This Month

When you click on the arrow under the post you are replying to that poster. When you click on the arrow below the thread (next to the topic controls) you are replying generally to the thread.

2 Likes

Can we screen share? (KIDDING!)

1 Like

I think this is actually a unanimous belief.

8 Likes

Coulda fooled me based on what some people here will say.

9 Likes

I think I am hopeless, sadly!

9 Likes

Thanks @sidel. Appreciate it,

1 Like

This. 100,000,000% this.^^^^^

2 Likes

Lauren, please just take the advice of your lawyer and be quiet,

8 Likes

I also donā€™t know you but this is stupid.

2 Likes

Oh really? Have I? Was that the same time I supposedly posted I own a Ruger? Youā€™d better be ready to provide proof of this libelous accusation. The fact you get ā€œconfused a lot,ā€ wonā€™t get you out of this one.

4 Likes

I believe the civil court papers spoke of shooting at RG while he was on a motorcycle. Thatā€™s the only source I remember.

13 Likes

That was one of many outright lies told about LK and RG by Chris Deininger in his complaint.
He has been cautioned to contact his legal ethics professor at Case Western law school to make up the work he missed when ethics was taught.

4 Likes

1000 percent!
Any questions?

1 Like

Maybe someone saw and kept a FB post in which LK states she shot at the bike/tire. Thatā€™s what the lawyer papers said.

6 Likes

Who cares what some FB post says. Lots of crap goes on FB.
And lots of women who are concerned about the safety of motorcycles might tell their significant otherā€¦.if you go ride that damn motorcycle again Iā€™m gonna shoot the tires out.

2 Likes

Well a post that says what the lawyers paper says posted by the shooter themselves would render the statement of never acting out, false.

12 Likes

Wrong! Thatā€™s why competent lawyers start almost every itemized claim they are making with the words ā€œupon information and belief.ā€
Making accusations based on a Facebook post is a path to getting a complaint dismissed.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that happened to your family, mine is tough too. when ever i hear someone say ā€œthe apple doesnā€™t fall far from the treeā€ I just add ā€œbut sometimes the tree is on a hill, and the apple falls, rolls down, lands in the creek, floats off and ends up in the sea.ā€

18 Likes

Even if it was LKs post as an example?

2 Likes