Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

1 Like

Who was it who testified that they regularly lie?

LAUREN SHAY KANAREK

12 Likes

You all lie on here all the time. So you are better than she is?

2 Likes

I am going on history. JK has a history of running after LK and RG and making things happen for them.
I am sure even Seeker would agree with that.

If you are unaware of this fact then you have not been reading this very thread very well.

2 Likes

From “Barisone Trial Starting Monday…”

Virginia_Horse_MomWorking Hunter

Apr 6

"Everything MB tried to do to deal with the LK situation and mitigate risk? She reacted by upping the ante and posting more.

Because that’s how it works. She wouldn’t let someone else have control. She had to grab control by any means possible.

Now, they are talking about “Manifesto 1-4”

LK came up with that title.

Simring specifically uses the term “ gaslighting ”

14 Likes

Just because you do not like it, does not mean it is a lie.

14 Likes

Have to wash off the mud before I go on to my next fun filled and happy event!

Are you sure? It was mentioned in the very first thread. Quite a few of us went to her FB page at the time and read it.

16 Likes

Are you going to pay attention at the next fun filled and happy event?
It seems like bible study must have been pretty boring for you.

9 Likes

Yes I am better than your daughter. I am better than Lauren Kanarek.

18 Likes

Bible study is wonderful. I love listening to people discuss how to do the right thing… Cannot be reminded enough how to take the next “right” action. Adios

me too!!

2 Likes

:rofl:

Now we know you were not paying attention.

16 Likes

Legal eagles…what are the next steps and time frame for the civil trials and who decides who goes first? It’s been over a month since the verdict and there has been movement in various issues outside the civil aspect which prompts my curiousity about the civil process.

1 Like

I’d expect at least about 18 months on the civil trial. Depositions are on a 9 month timeline on their own, plus I’m sure the criminal trial might spark a few new rounds of interrogatories and production from both sides.

9 Likes

Can’t predict as the filing of additional papers causes delays. Odds are there will be more discovery and depositions too.

4 Likes

An interesting tidbit: Vera was in NC over the weekend giving a clinic with DK, RB, and their students.Unless I’m mistaken, LK used to train with both DK and RB. Wonder what interesting conversations occurred?

Also, I keep thinking about Kirby posting something along the lines of MHG slept with MB to be at his center, while LK paid to be the center (or most important) of MB’ s world. I don’t remember the exact words, but having trained with several professionals, I never once thought that I was anywhere near their center of their life. In the vast number of MB’s students, including several olympians, where in the world would anyone, with any sense at all, think she was that important?

24 Likes

Interesting! Knowing RB, I can guarantee she would not, under any circumstances, mention LK. It seems LK does not exist in RB’s world. She literally smiles and walks away when the subject comes up. I can’t imagine DK discussing anything either. She is such a kind, wonderful professional. Now, the participants of the clinic may have had many side conversations!

VK will be back in early June.

Edit to say, many of the participants may not realize the connection since Vera has gone back to her maiden name. Regardless, she is a fantastic clinician.

12 Likes

W/could this be the effect of JK, and his negotiations of alk these relationships, as well as simply the nature of RB and DK?

1 Like