Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Because they didn’t believe what LK said and did believe what MB said… that she drove him to act in that way.
Sheilah

14 Likes

I enjoy my 2nd Amendment rights, thank you.

19 Likes

If you are really Lauren’s mom…please know that many of us feel sorry for you being in this position. As someone with a family member who exhibits many of the same traits as your daughter, I know you have little control over anything she does and that perfectly good parents can end up with a child like her, through no fault of your own. That must be an incredible burden. I believe Lauren has siblings…I hope the rest of your family life gives you peace and joy.

48 Likes

No, Kirby is posting here. She IDs herself up above your post. Seeker1 is her ID.

6 Likes

Absolutely!! I would never go to a show that I saw her name on the day sheet. Not worth the risk.

19 Likes

Look mummy we expect you to be on your daughter’s side but don’t for a minute think it will change how the majority of posters here, the majority of horsemen in general and the majority of posters on the Law And Crime show feel.

What YOUR DAUGHTER and her paid minion did to MB is beyond the pale of acceptable human behavior.

Everyone sees it and they are saying far, far worse things than I am typing.

LK won nothing other than the worst kind of infamy money can buy.

105 Likes

Can you just give it a rest? Just for a minute? Jesus. Take a breath. We All heard the same thing you did. We don’t need you to explain it to us

25 Likes

It seems odd to be publicly bragging about the verdict when it is on record that your daughter had a plan to destroy another human being. I don’t know how you could be anything but ashamed at her evil behavior.

93 Likes

Yes!! Driven insane by your daughter! And SIL, AND husband. Just stop!

60 Likes

Amen to that.

6 Likes

Kirby Kirby Kirby…things fall apart so easily when held together by lies…the proof is in your own home, hun.

37 Likes

+1 to the comments above. If you (Seeker) are the mom, your conduct here is telling.

27 Likes

Not guilty by reason of insanity is the opposite of not guilty. If it werent, he would not be headed to a maximum security state psychiatric facility on 3 very serious charges. Not guilty equals “im free…i can go home today.” They removed him from the court in handcuffs.

4 Likes

They all can’t. Remember half of them are in recovery!!

27 Likes

I really hope safe sport is reevaluating LK and all of her actions both personal and those she directed.
It has now been shown in a court of law that she drove a man to insanity on purpose with the planned intention to ruin and destroy him. If that isn’t against USEF code of conduct and safe sport then our sport really needs even more changes than it already does.

63 Likes

I find this post ironic.

Have you ever mentioned to you daughter that maybe not spreading lies is a good idea?
Isn’t she the one who admitted on the stand that she lies on social media to be dramatic and get what she wants?

84 Likes

So thankful for the verdict
It has now been shown at least to me that LK & RG literally drove a man to insanity on purpose. Hell of a line on your resume :woman_facepalming::rage:
Anyone who interacts with her going forward should use extreme caution.

41 Likes

Just knowing he’s not spending the next 30 days waiting to be classed into NJ’s prison system will help a lot.

19 Likes

2 charges, to be clear. He was found straight up Not Guilty on the RG charges, which Mr B just told Court TV that it made everything “that much more satisfying”.

42 Likes

Idk if you know this, but people who are found straight up not guilty still leave the courtroom in cuffs. You don’t get to just get up from the defense table and go home, regardless.

50 Likes