Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

You are grossly mischaracterizing the tenure of LK’s statement under oath in context of her behavior here on COTH.

Don’t go all English professor and try to change the nature of your argument. You are purposely attempting to be slippery. Girlfriend, I read for comprehension and I consider context.

Wanna talk about context? On what planet are whatever words Lauren used true or honest given what she did here time and time again until she was banned? Is contradicting oneself “duplication” or “posting in error”? If she says she generally does not engage in the behavior (editing and deleting) that we have all witnessed countless times except when it is in cases of duplication or error? Well, that seems disingenuous based on what we ALL have witnessed. So I ask you, is that not LYING UNDER OATH? It is our observation, as witnesses to the behavior that she testified to that does not agree with what we witnessed. How is that for context? Curious your thoughts on that…

23 Likes

Isn’t it a little odd that no one took a screen shot of the supposed post where LK stated she had a Ruger or two? I mean, it’s pretty clear from what has been posted here that many people were taking screen shots of her various social media posts, yet not one of you took a screen shot of the post that everyone is claiming she said she had a specific type of gun?

Most of the people posting here have been very clear that they want a certain overarching narrative to be true - that LK is a demon who deserves nothing but the worst of everything that life has to offer - and those people are heavily biased against all things LK, so I would certainly not trust any of them who claim LK posted something that none of them can produce a screen shot proving that claim. If it really did happen, at least one LK hater would have screen shot it, and it would be all over this forum. Let’s be realistic here for once.

And before anyone accuses me of being an LK supporter, I would like to remind you that you can easily see my previous posts regarding my opinion of her so don’t waste your time labeling me like that. I am simply able to see LK for who she is while also understanding that she doesn’t deserve what all of you constantly, 24 hours a day and seven days a week, do to her and her family here. It’s absolutely hideous. Two wrongs don’t make a right; be better than the people you are trashing here (yes, I know that will fall on deaf ears).

3 Likes

I haven’t caught up, but wanted to say that I watched some of her testimony again over the weekend and IIRC, the gun that fits in her purse is the one she owns/hasn’t cleaned. I don’t remember if it’s also the one that holds 17/18 rounds—seems like a lot of rounds for a gun that fits in a purse? :woman_shrugging:t2:

The one on layaway was bigger and she put on layaway the same time she bought the smaller one. That all sounds fishy to me.

5 Likes

OK, Eggbutt, that’s funny.

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot of that post that you are going on and on and on about? You must, since you speak about the contents so authoritatively. The one @Omgitsme posted is the only one I remember. It may be the only one most people remember. Can you provide the one you remember that has inspired you to lecture on sentence structure at such length?

Or, is the addition of an ‘even if’ perhaps the way it was edited once someone questioned the criminal implications of not only making, but also distributing and receiving illegal wiretapping recordings?

When one lies like a cheap, cheap rug and one’s friends are willing to back up those lies and lie themselves, the possibilities of what’s out there are endless. :lying_face:

19 Likes

These screenshots are from an EDIT of the post above (Mod 1 reset the post to remove the edit). Which set of screenshots are you suggesting was duplicate or an error? Forgive me, there may be quite a bit of overlap on the screenshots……

And there were obviously a lot more of edited after closing posts…

12 Likes

Nope. That isn’t what you said. You generalized.

I don’t know how to do multiple quotes, so here are my screenshots:

6 Likes

“I don’t edit or delete except when I edit or delete” (paraphrase, not a direct quote) reminds me of an expression we used in our family when it was appropriate. The expression was, “It’s exactly the same, only different.”

19 Likes

I’ve already said, I think the statement was written by her lawyer. It was not in response to a question “Do you edit or delete much on DM?”

It was a response to a demand she provide documentation of all her deletes and edits to posts on SM!

The response was something like:

Objection that the request is overly broad and burdensome. I generally don’t edit or delete much on SM, except in cases of duplicate posts or posts made in error.

I’m not an English professor, or a lawyer, but my interpretation is: ‘Well, I don’t edit or delete stuff, except when I do.’ The words are true because they contain a loophole big enough to drive a semi tractor through.

Disingenuous? Yes.
A non answer? Yes.
Perjury? IANAL, but I’m guessing no.

I’m not “purposely attempting to be slippery”. If you think my opinion is grossly stupid, that’s fine. But lay off pretending you know that I’m “attempting to be slippery”.

Do you imagine her lawyer would have recommended she commit perjury rather than admit to (gasp) editing SM posts?

Oh, my. Imagine if these people put this turning and stirring into something productive and worthwhile in the world… instead they turn their gifts/ability into guile and cleverness, into things that are nonproductive and harmful to the population… It is clearly a disorder aka sociopaths - I don’t say that lightly - I was married to one - I know the disease and the behavior and it doesn’t end up well… Thank God I got out! (I nearly did die… but I got out and my family helped me - these people are no joke and I lost every penny I had. Every. Single. Penny. In my savings and bank account. took it all - I was advised to "to just get away from him - no matter the price and let him keep it all and be free of him) Being Elsa helps - I do scroll by the KK kheering squad and only read responses to those posts, from posters I respect and are balanced and thoughtful in their responses.

Sorry, made a few edits because a lot of this brings back memories - I have heard it all before in a different form - thank God I had an escape route… my family and friends got me out - I was living over seas which complicated things…Sorry for sharing my sciocopath experience - but it all rings true - so much of this rings true… and I lost everything, $$$, possessions, but I lived. I came back, got a job, and built myself back up. (no I did not attack or shoot anyone, I was the one that needed to go into surgery) Michael, I know you will do the same!

15 Likes

Bolding mine. Honest question, since you and I have occasionally seen eye to eye…

1. what is she to you if you “see her for what she is”?
  2. how is posting about or ruminating about her behavior either “not deserved” or “hideous”?
  3. how is ruminating on facts of the court “trashing her here [sic]”?
12 Likes

All of that testimony is so confusing. After the whole layaway story, there’s this exchange:

Mr B: With regards to your statements concerning owning two guns both Walthers, nine millimeter pistols one takes 18 in the mag and one in the chamber the other is small enough to fit in my purse. I haven’t cleaned it in a year.

LK: Yeah, I was actually referring to the one I had, not the one I didn’t have yet, but yes I wrote that.

Mr B: Which one is the one that holds 18 in the magazine?

LK: The one that I actually have possession of. I’m pretty sure it’s 17 now that I checked it like recently.

This is at approximately 5hrs, 27 minutes of day 3.

And this is Mr B’s glance at the jury during that whole exchange…

17 Likes

This is not how it works. Interrogatories are not answered by lawyers. They are answered by the party to the suit being asked the question. Legally, LK is 100% responsible for that answer.

15 Likes

There is a screen shot of it back in a previous thread. I don’t take screenshots.

I have no way of knowing if it was edited to add the “even if”. But the “even if … was in the post in the screen shot when some posters were using it as evidence that the friend supposedly had heard the recordings.

I agree with the likelihood of friends sometimes lying to back up the lies of their BFFs.

I really like the emoji. I think it should be your signature on all your posts! LOL!

1 Like

Did her lawyers also craft this: under oath, in court?

“I don’t recall deleting any posts. That’s more of a Mary Haskins thing.”

Just checking where we stand on that testimony. Technically, yes, she did say she didn’t recall. Perhaps just being a little slippery there as well.

13 Likes

No worries; please provide the thread and post number since this post is the basis upon which your latest campaign is built. You always ask everyone else for posts; common courtesy dictates you would not demand of others what you yourself are not willing to provide.

20 Likes

I know we”ve discussed, but seeing it writing? just can’t get past the liability waiver conspiracy theory. Anything else in this word salad is lost on me because it’s that wacko. What??? OMG. How clueless. Who amongst us HASN’T signed one of these? I sure have. And I am pretty sure it doesn’t give my trainer the license to kill me. Hop hoy.

13 Likes

What a titillating accusation - that I lie. Please provide the backup based upon which you make this attack.

There are many things you could level at me in the discussion, but why lying? I’ve not even provided any material here, only commented on/discussed it. To what are you referring?

10 Likes

You missed another shock and awe related phrase about the next section ranting that MB called CPS on himself and it couldn’t possibly have been because of her SS report…

15 Likes