Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

That all makes sense, thank you!

1 Like

I am so sorry you experienced what you did wrt your friend. But, in this trial, the defense was legit. They didn’t “switch” the victim. MB was a victim. In my estimation, he was the more abused, because I know what it’s like to be harassed and bullied and hated on and scorned and screamed at until you may not survive. Some don’t.
I get it. You think physical harm outweighs mental torture. I don’t.

47 Likes

How did the state prove “attempted murder”? They actually didn’t prove anything, did they? No forensic evidence whatsoever, missing camera, horrible expert witness, unreliable and conflicting testimony? It’s all good. Other than a self defense verdict, which wasn’t allowed, the only logical option the jury had was the one they selected.

Keep living your truth, mkay?

44 Likes

I do that too with foods that have eggs. In fact I have a Pinterest board titled “Wish I could Eat”

2 Likes

Got it. In that context, it is perfect.

5 Likes

Proven-NGI LK
Not Proven-NG RG

In my mind, 

“Who Does That??”

is tied with

“False in One, False in All”

for 48 Hours Episode titles.

14 Likes

I am so far behind, so apologies if this has already been asked.

Do we know if those photos were of the children’s beds in the house, or in the clubhouse? If they were in the house, could it be that the litterboxes were put on the beds after MB/MHG vacated to the barn? And who put them there, and why? Was it maybe to keep a dog from getting into them? And do we know whose cats they were?

4 Likes

Since he was told to serve the eviction papers & had that thick binder with their history of behavior.

2 Likes

Many people with both dogs and cats put litter boxes on something high enough that the dog cannot get to it. Because most dogs love cat s

But putting them over beds is really pushing things
 Yuck.

3 Likes

I got a cover for mine and put it in the bathroom. So far, no problems. If necessary I guess I could install a cat flap door.

But over beds? No way.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, the only Bible verse that truly captures everything we learned in that trial is John 11:35

:rofl: :sob:

8 Likes

To be fair, the kitty litter story was according to LK, a self admitted serial-SM-liar. Pictures can be staged and altered.

31 Likes

well, just because the judge shut it down does not mean there wasn’t evidence of it. Lying Lala learned quickly that SS is only interested when minors are involved, particularly with inappropriate contact. And sometimes things don’t have to be spelled out (like a shooting motion to the head)
I mean, why mention GM in this context, if not to sow the idea of sexual misconduct!

12 Likes

I have to say, that struck me as such a wacky tangent when the prosecutor first brought it up. I was definitely scratching my head for a bit there.

9 Likes

I’ve followed these threads from the beginning. I haven’t read all the posts by any means, but there are indeed hundreds of posts which say LK (not SS), called CPS accusing MB of sexual abuse (not MHG of neglect,)

LK has admitted all along that she called SS (and MB/MHG did as well). I’ve read that any concern other than sexual abuse is categorized as “neglect”, and I think having an extra, illegal gun around with that level of tension was certainly not an appropriate place for children.

The repeated accusation that LK called CPS with false accusations of sexual abuse against MB is a lie. As is your statement that it hasn’t been stated on theses threads hundreds of times.

1 Like

I believe LK did admit that on the witness stand, yes.

Which begs the obvious question: I wonder why? :thinking:

8 Likes

Color me not surprised at all that you don’t back up your titillating assertion.

1 Like

go buy a horse already.

24 Likes

This.

And what I did was enclose an UNSEALED card to MB inside a card of congratulations and thanks to both Mr B and Mr D.
In my case, I didn’t make in C/O, since the main card was to Mr B and Mr D - with MB’s card inside theirs.

5 Likes