Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus!!

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Opinionus Wrongus Big Timus

40 Likes

Donā€™t forget the one about how the ear witness was going to be a critical and compelling witness tooā€¦

33 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

I had a gut feeling at the start of the trial, that when people were criticizing Bilinkas for his apparent lack of skill, that he was playing a game of chess that only he understood. I could be wrong, but that was/is my impression.

As a sidebar (lol, I could not resist that one), I was incredibly impressed by Boyd Martinā€™s recent fb post (April 14/22) in his continued and unwavering support of MB. Will be cheering him on at Rolex 3 Day (or whatever itā€™s called nowadays).

26 Likes

Hereā€™s NJā€™s Supreme Court Case that outlines what the court has to follow:

6 Likes

Krol outlines the specific orders and the guidelines around then, but conditions of release are generally decided between the psychiatric care team, the acquitee, and sometimes with the input of the state.

The court orders it and if there are no conditions, the Krol order is very clear that there is no further action that can be taken - the state canā€™t rescind it and require that person to partake in the judicial process any more.

6 Likes

There wonā€™t be conditions of release because he isnā€™t a criminal. When heā€™s released, the case is closed and he can do what he wants. No restrictions by the court.

11 Likes

Well, maybe he was. I think he convinced the jury there were only two shots.

25 Likes

So, I have this lovely 5 year old gelding, home bred. His barn name is not yet established, it is fluid, changing every few days. Lately he is Mr. Bilinkas. I like that one. It has stuck longer than other nicknames.

26 Likes

Hmmm. That is not what this says.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you as well.

Very good point.

Iā€™m still puzzled by his testimony, mostly because of what he didnā€™t hear. His version was ā€œcan I talk to Lauren?ā€ RG hands phone to Lauren, Lauren says Michael is here, BOOM BOOM, Iā€™ve been shot! Phone dropsā€¦

What he didnā€™t hear: MB talking to RG and RG saying let the lawyers work it out.
LK talking to MB, something about, how are we going to work it out, what about Robā€™s bill?
Poor Rosie
Scuffle/melee/LK bashing MBā€™s head etc.

None of that makes sense, nor will it ever.

21 Likes

Once the court determines heā€™s no longer a danger to himself or others, he will absolutely be released with no conditions. That could happen May 17th. It could happen sometime in the future, with partial releases and conditions along the way.

NJ Courts have also written the form of orders for every scenario under Krol. If you scroll to order 5 on page 27, youā€™ll see the one that gets signed when the court decides there is no danger, the acquitee is released and no longer under the Courtā€™s jurisdiction.

That could happen May 17th. It could happen down the road.

12 Likes

Thank you. Some people just donā€™t want the facts.

10 Likes

You seem desperate to die on this hill, eh?

17 Likes

Naw. If I was desperate and as melodramatic as some, Iā€™d be casting aspersions on knowledge, faith, inferring family relations, demanding everyone bow down to my great knowledge, wondering what it is that some people just canā€™t understand that an NGRI isnā€™t quite the same thing as NG until the person is unconditionally released as sane and no longer a danger to themselves or others, telling people they canā€™t post because I donā€™t like it, trying to guess who everyone is, you know, normal stuff here.

Instead I just thanked people who are better at explaining it. Have a nice night.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220423-010018_Chrome

11 Likes

And according to the phone records he checked on the stand, that call took four minutes. Four minutes!

That only comes out to 2.75 words a minute.

13 Likes