Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

How do you know? The lies on SM or the lies in her interrogatories in the civil trial? Yes, we know she lied there because she also claimed to have not edited or deleted any of her SM. We’ve physically observed her doing such things throughout the various threads and it was testified to by at least one prosecution witness in court.

21 Likes

Do you really think we are that dumb?

28 Likes

The police reports themselves indicate the police were told of the audio recorder in the barn locker a couple days before the shooting, correct?

Show me the statement she made under oath in the civil depositions that she never, ever edited or deleted anything on SM.

On second thought, don’t bother.

1 Like

OK, I have to say again that this post could not be more completely 180° opposite the impression I had of RG on the witness stand.

Considering how long it took him to read the transcripts in front of him (once Mr. B very kindly lent his own reading glasses to RG) in the courtroom, how long would it have taken him to write such a post?

13 Likes

This is where your Google/Microsoft/apple/what-have-you account really comes in handy, because it will remember all those passwords for you! All you have to remember is one password. It’s like magic!

14 Likes

I’m wondering if Schellhorn has even returned from a beach in Aruba yet.

I’m picturing him wandering along the shoreline in a pair of ratty shorts, repeating to himself, “I had a good career…”

44 Likes

I also find that a bit odd, and am wondering if it perhaps was RG that they didn’t want in the house - but LK insisted on being with him (hence the hotel).

4 Likes

Wouldn’t a person just turn of their phone notifications?

19 Likes

Then he can share more with the other inmates. /s

I believe he has money or can come up with it.

Left to his own devices he might wander away for a few days. Again. And blab (for free).

7 Likes

There, I fixed it for you.

21 Likes

Careful now….you are starting to look like this:

8 Likes

@Justice_for_Horses, I am confused at the point you are trying to make here? Can you clarify?

4 Likes

Its self explanatory

1 Like

Interestingly, the Instagram pics are described by Lauren as “partying in the hotel lobby” and apparently in NYC. I guess they all met at a hotel Lauren and Rob had to stay at rather than the family home she isn’t allowed to enter. So they own a house in NJ where the trial was held but gathered with Lauren at a hotel. That girl has some strict boundaries. For all the purported love they gave her.

17 Likes

Makes me think of Commissioner Dreyfus (Herbert Lom) who is driven mad by Inspector Clouseau.

8 Likes

This brought tears to my eyes. TY for sharing :heart:

6 Likes

If it was clear what it meant I would not be asking what it meant.

:woman_facepalming:

22 Likes

It’s not you, though.

Or is it? :thinking:

12 Likes

Quite telling when one is not allowed access to the family home.

13 Likes