Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

I’d love to see an accounting of the posts made by LK/lala on the Barisone threads & to see how many were edited or deleted. I’m thinking at least 70% were edited either the morning after a rant or later on when she realized they didn’t age well and could be used against her.

15 Likes

Or things she posted in error…
The error being it outs her for who she really is and states what her intentions are. Finish the Ba$#*@d.
If she posts it , screenshot it asap as it will soon be changed or go poof

15 Likes

Good point @Rhythm_Pace_Impulsion and the ‘posted in error’ thing.

5 Likes

Very few of the surviving posts have been edited. However, the ones that are just outright missing is quite extensive. There is at least one lengthy post that only survives as a QFP.

14 Likes

And let’s not forget the PM’s some of us received where she demanded we delete or edit our posts.

13 Likes

Sounds like a great phrase to immortalize….

10 Likes

And even if IM hadn’t, someone very kindly posted the extremely classy picture of LK and her sister(?) at the celebration, flipping the bird to the camera.

Or should I say, Klassy with a Kapital K. :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

I did? Dang…I sure don’t recall that statement and I’m pretty sharp about remembering what I say. Appears to be reading comprehension issues on your part, yet again. :thinking:

Why? Why do you continue this game of yours?

21 Likes

you know, if you don’t respond, eventually they will buy a Breyer at least…
they thrive on this back and forth.

15 Likes

And they can nag nag nag at it ad nauseum.

5 Likes

I have asked this myself, several times

8 Likes

Back to my Civil trial questions please…

So, another “discovery” will take place although there was oodles of discovery in the criminal trial, or is it different types of discovery?

(Thank you legal experts for indulging my ignorance!)

1 Like

Because they can’t keep their stories straight. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Based on IM and LK’s commentary, the camera was covering the inside of the laundry room. That would be the only way to have caught RC on camera they way they say they did. They heavily implied that RC broke into the upstairs apartment, however with the use of “our property” during the trial, maybe they just meant entering the house was breaking into their apartment….it certainly doesn’t seem they copped to camera at that location for the civil trial…one overlooking the house, one in a hallway, and one on the door to their room.

7 Likes

Depositions. SGF was compelling LK to provide production of records so they could start the depositions. The courts compelled the records and then stayed the case before depositions.

9 Likes

Thank you!

Yes different Depositions. And different attorneys as this time LK is represented by counsel unlike the criminal trial.

5 Likes

I wonder if it’s still the attorney who insulted the intelligence of the jury after the verdict, or if they’ve already moved on to a new one in the last two weeks.

6 Likes

But they heard and recorded a murder p!it (plot) to kill her?
I wish they would make up their minds

12 Likes

Maybe the murder plot they heard was a fake set up for a different time to lull them into a false sense of security.

(^ Sarcasm.)

7 Likes