Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Yes.

So. Many. Stories.

9 Likes

Also, did he not say on the stand that he could see the gun was either empty or jammed and, thus, was not worried about it? That seemed to take the super hero aspect of it right out.

16 Likes

@DownYonder, I love that plan! That would be an amazing place to live.

2 Likes

He did say that. Maybe super eyesight?

8 Likes

Thanks for the laugh!

2 Likes

I really do wonder how Bob and Rob justify the Not Guilty verdicts regarding his charges. 12 impartial jurors didnā€™t believe any version that included attempting to murder him. Maybe theyā€™re fine-tuning the story to try to make it more believable for the civil suit?

14 Likes

Well, look at thatā€¦.an IMism in that screen shot. IM also claimed the ear witness would corroborate the 911 call. Obviously that wasnā€™t the case because in order for one to corroborate the other, they would have had to have heard the same thingsā€¦.and obviously they didnā€™t because the ear witness hung up and only then was 911 was called.

But now RG called 911ā€¦.thought it was LKā€¦.and he can remember he broke his handā€¦

Interesting stuffā€¦.

21 Likes

Darn it, now this will have be deleted because it was posted by mistake, or whatever that reason LK gave for those few times they edit/delete posts.

I saw this and laughed so hard. That was my exact thought. Oh, he now remembers he broke his hand.

12 Likes

yeah, but when did he break it?

6 Likes

Oh, and the prosecution always described him as ā€œfleeing into the houseā€.

16 Likes

Is that accurate?
She was just a witness.

6 Likes

I would guess not.

7 Likes

Well, posting about it here for 2.5 years didnā€™t help much for the criminal caseā€¦although I suspect that was what the intent was.

9 Likes

RG also said that MB fired at RGā€™s head and he ā€œduckedā€. Is it physically possible duck fast enough to avoid a bullet?

31 Likes

Addicts, especially those still using but also those who are ā€œcleanā€ but still acting like an addict have gaslight ing down to a science.
Whatever suits their need, is what they claim, even if it contradicts what they just done did say.

23 Likes

Too late. Itā€™s already screen shot.

10 Likes

It is when youā€™re a superhero like SuperRobAbooey.

21 Likes

Well of course, when you are that amazing, you can do anything.
(Read that this way - Well of course, when you are making up the whole story, you can do anything.)

18 Likes

Still at it this morning. Interesting take on his expectations of payment from MB.

20 Likes

He claims he was owed all this money, but does he ever actually say what he did to earn it? I mean, other than in big generalizations about ā€œfree laborā€. Working off $5,000/month seems like lots of hours of work by itself. When did he have time to provide all that ā€œfree laborā€?

What is the ā€˜wageā€™ RG was being ā€˜paidā€™ ? At $5000 per month at letā€™s say $20/hour that is 62.5 hours per week just to pay the board. I guess if we are going to bump him up to $40/hour that makes it 31.25hours per week, so not quite full time.

5 Likes