Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Table manners are a true relic of the past. Most under the age of 30 couldn’t explain the tableware in a 6 course meal. Sad really.

5 Likes

Can you imagine them publicly saying anything different? It was IM who said months ago that MB wasn’t insane but was a delusional narcissist and was faking his memory loss. Hmmm, wonder where he got that info?

7 Likes

Cut and dried?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Klan Kanerek also seems to think MB was found guilty of shooting LK. There is something odd about the way their brains work.

16 Likes

Like cheap bait?

3 Likes

That is sadly very true. Or seem to think the term “dressing for dinner” simply means no swimsuits.

4 Likes

From Mirriam Webster:

Definition of cut-and-dried

: being or done according to a plan, set procedure, or formula :

Unfortunately for them, the case didn’t go according to their plan.

4 Likes

That’s the thing about three dimensional chess - there is ALWAYS someone better than you.

6 Likes

Honestly, going back through LK’s posts made Sept - Dec ‘19 is incredibly eye-openingly ironic.

7 Likes

It was a joke but if it has to be explained it failed. Darn.

Yes, I am familiar with the definition of cut & dried.

2 Likes

I only posted the MW definition because it mentioned a “plan.” And I wanted to emphasize that the case didn’t go according to their plan.

But you are right - I assume most folks got the joke. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whew!

1 Like

There’s a reason diesel subs are called pig boats

4 Likes

Without a contract, without a contractor’s or electrician’s license, and with no proof of work done or not done - he knows he doesn’t have a chance at collecting anything.

Maybe it’s also become obvious that some other person hasn’t been quite forthcoming with what the deal actually was.

10 Likes

Yeah but it seems it wasn’t so cut and dried now was it?

2 Likes

Bingo on both points.

4 Likes

I was wondering if anyone has sent the GoFundMe link to Stephen Colbert. Do you think he would contribute?

6 Likes

I have on several platforms. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Testifying under oath that you never worked enough to get ahead of the deal also shoots that position in the foot. It doesn’t stop the social media rants though.

I just do not understand, for the life of me, what they think they’re going to gain from this.

11 Likes

Attention, narcissistic satisfaction that the focus is on them if only for a second, hoping one new victim might take notice and join their gang.

11 Likes