Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

That is not at all why he’s countersuing her. Not even close. Contributory negligence is part (just a part) of his DEFENSE against her claim.

His counterclaim is bringing a cause of action AGAINST HER, alleging injuries, damages, and losses as a result of HER actions.

And, again, SGF doesn’t have a counterclaim claim against anyone. They have a cross claim against MB, saying they have a “hold harmless ” contract with him.

21 Likes

Is it even legal to discriminate against a person with a history of mental health issues in a lease agreement?

8 Likes

Clearly you failed to read and comprehend what I wrote.

10 Likes

So even though JK was not a plaintiff in LKs suit, MBs lawyers could have named JK in their countersuit? It seems significant that they did not.

My thought:

It is the same significance as LK list of John Doe gun owners. Some information was not out there with proof yet.
Now that we know that JK was involved in everything that Bob did, and there is proof of it in all of the discovery texts, it is certainly sad that information was not out there then.

7 Likes

Significant how? Not naming him doesn’t diminish MB’s claims against LK. They also didn’t name RG.

7 Likes

Why do you bother? CH’s willfully incorrect posts are just bogging this discussion down. Either CH [doesn’t understand] the legal explanations provided over and over in these threads, or CH thinks gaslighting is an effective tool here. Or possibly both. In any case, it’s a waste of time and bandwidth to reply to this [edit].

27 Likes

And that photo was just one nanosecond in time but it captured the sly look in his eyes, the little smile, etc. You just know he was thinking, “Thanks, Doc. Keep it up - you are just making that hole in the State’s case bigger and bigger.” :laughing:

14 Likes

The way I “do” the English language, the meaning of a sentence depends on the whole sentence, not individual pieces and parts.

I believe that’s the way lawyers and courts use the English language, too.

LK did not commit perjury with her answer on whether she edits or deletes her SM posts, as someone asserted here.

Point taken. I will try my best to refrain in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Nobody else thought of this?

18 Likes

Isn’t it great? It’s like a meme that needs no words.

11 Likes

Clearly.

Love that photo! And I think that (even though I am an old lady) I luv luv luv Mr. B xoxoxoxoxo

8 Likes

Thank you for reminding me.

4 Likes

Not really!

Mr. B excludes class. The other one creeps me out.

8 Likes

You are missing such a vital point: MB had been successfully dealing with his past, therapy included, UNTIL LK came around and began targeting him for whatever reason.

23 Likes

Why do I have a slight suspicion that Mr. B was thinking of this very photo at that moment? :thinking:

5 Likes

Significant in that they’re not going after JK as the mastermind of the plot, even though people here seem to think he was the leader, or a significant player. Also significant in that he seems to have a lot deeper pockets than LK.

I thought Civil Suits 101 was “name the person with the deepest pockets in the suit of you possibly can”.

Ergo hoc propter hoc?