Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

And yet, you defend her and question not her, but others? Odd.

8 Likes

No it’s not. The SM platform keeps a record. It’s all just a subpoena away.

14 Likes

So, just like I said, the snowflakes mean “let it go”. Thanks for confirming that.

1 Like

Thank you for totally proving the point.

15 Likes

Guilty as charged; I do by implication often suggest that documentation would be pertinent. That’s quite different to “demanding” posts be produced, though.

You’re also right that I remain skeptical unless proof is provided. Doesn’t everybody?

Every civil lawyer objects to almost every question on an interrogatory, just as a matter for the record in the case. But the party still has to answer it.

9 Likes

This is one thing upon which we do agree. She took very readily to the various ways to qualify the veracity of a statement or deny knowledge without a clear denial. Also why she started writing ‘upon information and belief’ even in SM posts. :roll_eyes: Though, for the latter, I think it was also to give herself a gloss of legal knowledge.

What lawyers don’t do is craft things as ham fisted as ‘I don’t [x] except for when I [x].’ Most lawyers are a whole lot better than that, unless we are making a judgement about the quality of legal advice one might be receiving.

4 Likes

That is a much better way to say it.

3 Likes

It means, nice try to try and change your intent and to try and imply that I should be ashamed of what I wrote. It was in response to this:

But, you like to come out fists swinging. What was the title of your unsolicited message to me? “Jesus Christ what is wrong with you!” Pot meet kettle.

15 Likes

I am learning so much legal stuff here - thank you @ekat -

8 Likes

I don’t defend the nasty, obnoxious stuff she has done! I just disagree with the posters on here who say the untenuous, explosive situation that escalated during the summer of 2019 was 100% her fault.

Others, including MB, MHG and RC made plenty mistakes of omission and commission.

1 Like

Hamfisted is one thing; making you exposed to a perjury charge is quite another.

And yet - nobody here is saying it’s 100% her fault. They are saying that the evidence is overwhelming that she drove a man to his breaking point - on purpose and with glee - and that led to her being shot. Is she 75% culpable? 80%? Who cares. She did it on purpose and with glee and did it with unrelenting abandon.

26 Likes

You seem a bit paranoid regarding my opinion of you and I’m not sure why. I didn’t change my intent; you just didn’t like my clarification. I can’t do anything about that - it’s your choice to be paranoid or to believe me. You have made your choice and I can’t really care about that.

The only fists that are swinging right now are on your part. You presented questions to me and I answered them; if you choose to get all hot and bothered by my answers, that’s on you, not me.

1 Like

Um, no. Most people have curiosity to find information on their own. I’m guessing you were not on a debate team in college.

6 Likes

People on here have said, explicitly, that it is exactly 100% her fault.

If you don’t believe me, fine. I’m not looking it up.

1 Like

I do.

14 Likes

Well you and I have a history of disagreeing from time to time! And that’s a-ok by me!

3 Likes

Then what problem do you have with me? I’ve sent you no PMs.

1 Like

Then stop asking others for receipts. If your memory is sufficient, then so is that of others. Sheesh!

16 Likes