Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Well now I’m off to learn more about this!

1 Like

I know, right??

2 Likes

I tried to link their website but was unable to. I will not be headlining computer technology at their next event I’m afraid. I am going to blame my phone for my failure.

2 Likes

Mea culpa! Not at all my intent!!! I was trying to clumsily reference someone else’s description. But what do I know? I am a “moron” and “stupid” and an “embarrassment”. Lol.

6 Likes

LOL! I found it! And yes, that was quite a list of speakers. Especially the good boy K9. I’m so fascinated by this now.

1 Like

No, I understood the post directed at RND was directed at RND.

I perceive your posts directed at me, including the one above as hostile. Just my opinion.

No opinion on my IQ? You seem not to appreciate being called stupid, but say that you “question my intelligence”?

On the bright side, with every share Mr. B is getting skinnier and skinnier.

:grin:

10 Likes

Just scroll by when you see the opposed posters name(s) - It can be satisfying to see the honest and intelligent response(s) to those who confront the KK posters - otherwise just scroll …

9 Likes

I’d say now that we’ve all had a peek behind the scenes of the ‘be better’ campaign, :rofl: it’s safe to disregard all those lectures.

Oh, the hypocrisy!! :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

everyone signs a waiver at a barn in which they ride - holding harmless the owner/trainer for injuries on or off horse back - this is normal… it states Horesback Riding is DANGEROUS. this is NORMAL.

7 Likes

Precisely! And in NJ the state law protects even further, so LK believed that the signs posted at LITERALLY EVERY NJ BARN rendered those standard, normal agreements moot. Then she tried to misconstrue those normal agreements to imply she was signing her own death warrant, or whatever. It’s ludicrous.

8 Likes

I enjoyed how Bilinkas made the point that she believed she owned something that she hadn’t fully paid for.

10 Likes

Was a copy of the document ever provided in the trial? Honest question; I’d really like to know what it said.

If it was a standard waiver, that raises the question of why she had not been required to sign one earlier.

Why does it matter? Can you conjure a waiver that would be akin to a death warrant? That would allow him to shoot her with no consequence?

Have you not, as an equestrian, signed many such documents acknowledging the inherent risk of working with horses? And have you ever ridden in NJ? It is virtually impossible to hold anyone liable for injury or death due to horse-related activities in NJ, Perhaps MB felt bolstered by the law in NJ and let it slide until LK got shady. Who knows? Who cares? Has no bearing on the facts of this case.

18 Likes

That is actually the perfect response to so many of these goofy posts.

15 Likes

Right?! So true…

3 Likes

What are all your other questions?

22 Likes

LK was on an admitted rampage to be obstructive and has demonstrated paranoid tendencies. She’s also a drama queen who lies. Does she believe these things when she says them? Who knows. Very little about LK makes sense.

16 Likes

However, in real time many of us, correctly it seems, believed this paperwork to be the standard release. LK adamantly denied it.

5 Likes

LMAO

5 Likes