Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

No don’t do that on my account. I may be able to go back and rewatch this weekend.

1 Like

Lol, I just went through a little bit of the cross where he says he told MB to give him the “top hits” and a summary. They go on to further discuss it from there. That’s at about 3 hours in on Day 8.

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

You know, I can’t fathom even using some of her posts, hand-writing out 90 pages of anything. With a pencil, no less. ( pencils only in jail, usually).

2 Likes

Now that you say that, I wonder how he would have had access to all those posts in jail? Especially for long enough to write all that stuff out.

He was probably given printed copies. Dr Stache said he was given many binders housing the 19,000.

3 Likes

That makes sense.

Although if they’re worried about a single greeting card being used as a weapon in jail, imagine how much damage somebody could do with 19,000 pages in binders. Maybe they only gave him five pages at a time or something.

4 Likes

He has a right (all inmates do) to have all his court docs, including discovery, so @eggbutt is probably right. Someone in Mr B’s office most likely made copies for him.

2 Likes

Yeah, he probably wouldn’t get binders. Just loose paper. Lots and lots of it.

1 Like

“Never, never quit.”

He is a great talent, and it is my earnest hope and prayer that we will see him in the saddle again. He did not quit these past few years.

29 Likes

MB initially was given 5 Banker’s Boxes of documents and then given 3 more, for a total of 8 boxes containing the 19,000 pages. Most pages had multiple texts/posts on them. MB reviewed every one of them for his defense team.

15 Likes

That’s just crazy to think about in sheer volume. And my mind wanders to where he kept it all in his cell. 8 boxes is going to take up a lot of their very limited space. (I know, I think about weird, random things).

9 Likes

Yeah, I thought the same thing then I figured he would stack them and perhaps use them as another small table. He had an important task to do for sure.

5 Likes

Definitely important.

A table is a thought. Here I was wondering if that jail has cots or those metal slabs that are attached to the wall, and if any would fit under. I mean, jail cells are smalllll. And if he has to share it? Yikes. And, if he has to move cells and has to lug all that, double yikes.

5 Likes

That had to be mentally exhausting to sit there going through all those posts, especially considering he had been driven to the point of insanity already.

18 Likes

I 100% agree. It had to be extremely tough. And having to decide which were the most important for Dr Simring? So now you’re wading through it again, and again? Tough.

8 Likes

His cell has a metal bed attached to the wall with a very thin mattress. There’s a tiny sink/toilet and a small shelf/table bolted to the wall. Although I don’t know if there is a chair to be able to use the small table…I guess there must be a chair or stool of some sort.

1 Like

Only if it’s attached to the wall. Generally they sit on their bunk or the floor. Once he gets out of that hole, he’s going to need a chiropractor bad. Those metal bunks and the thing they call a mattress are horrid. The ones I’ve seen aren’t even as thick as my sleeping bag.

God I hope he gets moved soon.

Edit to add: thanks for the info.

16 Likes

I wonder if it might have had some level of benefit to him to be able to see he hadn’t been imagining things and that there really was a plan to destroy him? While I agree it was probably horribly painful, it validated the truth about the 3 and perhaps cleared up many questions for him.

21 Likes

Do you happen to know the approximate time frame those posts covered such as 1 or two years worth?

2 Likes