Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

they can also fold them down like this when they are being sweet and cuddly, too!

2 Likes

I like GSD mix too, with the body shape, feathering on the back legs and the markings GSD is my first thought.

4 Likes

I agree GSD too

2 Likes

Considerable testimony that A bullet went through the window and twoā€¦

3 Likes

A talent of every great GSD :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Mmmmmm, I thought I remember that the surgeon testified that they only found one bullet in LK.

BUT he did say that he could not be sure that the other one was not dislodged or somehow ā€œlostā€ by the EMTā€™s or the ER crew.

Professionally I donā€™t think those folks would have ā€œlostā€ one.

Iā€™ll have to go back and watch that testimony to be sure. Ugh!

8 Likes

It must feel good to know that your scintillating prose could be replicated by a 3 line bot, @MHM.

It gets the point across quite well.

7 Likes

I have not watched his testimony lately, but Iā€™m pretty sure they did not find any bullets in LK. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

So no ballistics, no forensic evidence on that front, either.

13 Likes

I am replying/bumping this post because the word discrimination is within the screen shot.

4 Likes

My pup is 1/2 Catahula and she will bite a persons face off. Which is fine because I live in the country by myself. But with me sheā€™s one of the sweetest dogs Iā€™ve ever had.

10 Likes

Too bad LK doesnā€™t seem to understand that not all discrimination is illegal. For example, it would be perfectly legal for a sport governing body to discriminate against an admitted under oath drug user that also admitted under oath they ā€œhad a plan to ruinā€ MB, and also thought it was ok to harass people they donā€™t even know, and further thought using said governing agency to further their plan to finish the Bastard was ok, while bragging about hidden recordings, etc.

None of those actions are part of any protected class.

23 Likes

Regarding discrimination: is this where judges will either

1. Be threatened by LK with lawsuits (for any score she deems low) which will cost $$$ to defend yourself

Or

1. Judges start calling in sick
8 Likes

The beauty of judging anything subjective is thatā€¦ itā€™s subjective. As in, ā€œIt looked like a 6 to me.ā€

Itā€™s just that judgeā€™s opinion on that day. No more, no less.

3 Likes

Well, she needs to compete in order to have a reason to complain about her scores.

Can the owners of the property hosting a show ban her? The organizers? Imagine feeling obligated to hire security to follow her and Rob around to ensure they arenā€™t breaking any laws, rules or social customs (recording young people and sniggering about their weight, for example).

16 Likes

My guess is hound may even be beagle and German shepherd or Malinois

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to say hard no on the idea of beagle, based on the fact she does not look at all like a beagle to me. Plus I have never known a beagle who was inclined to bite anyone under any circumstances.

5 Likes

She looks very much like my Catahoula mix. Even the ears.

3 Likes

Ok. I misspoke. Two bullets went through LK. I donā€™t remember any found in her.

Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s allowed under USEF rules without a very specific reason, like a USEF suspension or indebtedness to the horse show from a previous event.

I think the USEF rules are set up with the idea that events have to be open to anyone in order to prevent people from holding what basically would amount to their own private horse shows in order to rack up more points than anyone else.

1 Like