Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

S’all Good, Man…
we just start another one with updates.
8K plus replies get cumbersome.

5 Likes

Where is @DreadPirateRoberts when we need him? I hope he hasn’t taken up with Jack Sparrow - at least not for too long. If he is with Jack, maybe he can bring Jack to the discussion too!

9 Likes

We are in need of a good swashbuckling

7 Likes

YARRRHHHH!
(If only the forum would recognize pirate talk)

4 Likes

Brendajane…i am terribly sorry for your cancer and arthritis. With the utmost sincerity and respect…i will pray for you. :disappointed_relieved:

how kind of you.

2 Likes

Im still here

Yes, it does. Totally SUCKS!!! You hang in there - let your team help you become healthy - There really are so many therapies, treatments, and studies, in cancer research now and coming down the pike - Take good care of yourself - be very kind to yourself - I am very sorry you are gong through this… Sending healing thoughts your way…

11 Likes

Who is Sean McCarthy?

Someone who knows Lauren quite well, from what I have seen. Would love to hear his observations of the family dynamics.

4 Likes

the guy in the wheelchair Lauren harassed on youtube

8 Likes

thank you so much for your kind words.
I am learning to listen to my body better and conceed when I simply can’t do things.

7 Likes

Ahoy Matey. Small correction, Sean McCartney. Of the YouTube comments.

6 Likes

Argh, mateys. An extra ration o rum for the lot of you, except for the flouncers, you know who you are. No rewards to be given for abandoning ship, and our portions of the treasure’s that much greater for your leavin so don’t think you’ll be missed. And have a care if you think to come back. You’ll be wanting to sleep with one eye open around this crew. We don’t suffer fools gladly around here.

12 Likes

Good - you are doing the right thing… Your body tells you what you do or do not need, and your spirit, your gut, tells you as well. You have good reason to be hopeful! Stay the course - Glad you have a good team!

5 Likes

But we can still call the 1800-MamaLaLa Help-Line, can’t we?

6 Likes

Hey, I think I finally found something MHG did to LK….

8 Likes

This just gets sadder and sadder. You snivel at others for not having a life while posting pathetic “warnings“ like this??

You desperately seem to want to taunt and sneer and keep contributing to this thread - kindly stop all pretenses of praying for anyone and acting as if you care. You can just push away from the keyboard… it is all on you. If you want to continue to carry on like this and send your civil suit into the dumpster, that is entirely your fault and all your doing. None of this helps you - it only makes things worse….

33 Likes

Argh, that be severe abuse.

5 Likes

Aye, a drop of Nelson’s blood wouldn’t do us any harm after the stormy weather on this thread. A wind of hot air is blowing thar from New Jersey. Might as well reef the sails, splice the mainbrace, and wait for the foul Jersey wind to blow herself out.

21 Likes