Unlimited access >

Black Friday sales

Let’s talk Black Friday sales at your favorite website or tack store.

1 Like

I am waiting for the after Christmas Sale at my local feed store where Everything but hay is 20% off… usually buy a year’s worth of feed and bedding that we can pick up as needed

1 Like

Smarrpak currently has 25% off most of their brand tack, today only.

Aren’t you in TX? I need specifics on this sale!

Russel Feed Store, it is the second largest privately owned chain of feed stores in Texas. Pricing is competitive with TSC. They have ten stores currently in the Fort Worth and west area… believe they are opening two more one in Stephenville and one in Mineral Wells.

I asked the owner several years ago about this annual sales event he has, he said there are three primary reasons 1) reduce inventory before the end of the year when its value is taxed, 2) the sale provides a Very Large amount of Cash 3) that cash is then used to negotiate costs on restock inventory.

Some years a purchase is capped a $500 while other years it is uncapped. Even the capped years, one can make multiple purchases

1 Like

Hufglocken has %30 off and free shipping. Turn around time takes awhile since it’s custom and comes from Poland via Australia but the quality is superb.

1 Like

Adam’s has 20% off entire store.

Free Ride Breeches had a discount as well. I believe 10% off.

1 Like

Is there a code for the Adams sale? I’m not seeing it on their site

1 Like

Some of the sales might not drop until Friday

1 Like

I know it’s not animal related, but Apple usually has a huge sale online on Black Friday.

Also, Walmart, Target and Kohl’s have sales for the entire week, online is often better than the physical store. Amazon started their deals already too.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m a big spender there and got an early bird code. Not sure when it goes live to the public.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you! Historically I’ve only ever used Black Friday/Cyber Monday to shop for myself because my holiday shopping is usually done by now, but this year I am way behind.

Continuing the non-animal related tangent, I’m hoping that LL Bean will have something going on sale-wise. I have two people in mind that would love something from them.

1 Like

I have never noticed LL Bean having a huge black friday thing. Have I just missed it?

No, it may not exist. I’ve never shopped there for either day.

LL Bean
Last year was a discount on slippers. They have been having discount on some items earlier this week.

2 Likes

I guess I should check my email.
(I do not check that email very often.)

1 Like

Annie’s Apparel %20

I just got a big order from LLBean. A 70% off popped up on FB and I was incredulous but went directly to their site and it was for real. I got a couple of fleece 1/4 zips, a nightshirt, gloves and knock off Merrills for $100. Seems decent quality. Not LLB of old but not junk. I wonder if they may be in an overstock situation like many retailers?

How did you get the 70% off – a coupon code or did you just see it on the website? I don’t see this on the website but, not uncommon that this is a deal that only “those in the know” get access to.

1 Like

Sorry for the misfire. My order was from Land’s End, not LLBean. No code, it was on the website, maybe 10 days ago?

1 Like