Brain surgery is OVER! Update w/interesting surgical report notes #159

All the very best to you!!! Can’t wait to hear the good news!

Thank you everyone! I’m feeling the COTH love.

We fly out tomorrow and surgery is Tuesday. Eep! But I’m getting a wicked headache right now, so I guess it’s underscoring the need. I just spent time with my herd of two this morning. My mom, who will be watching the boys for us while we’re gone, accompanied me and had fun going for a drive with my mini. Check her out! :lol: (No, she didn’t do actually any driving–Firefly was very happy to stand and do nothing as long as we wanted while I snapped some pics.)

The other day, I went for a simple trail ride on Tril. Considering he hadn’t had breakfast yet and hadn’t been ridden in a few weeks, he was a saint.

I made this video of a part of the ride so I can watch, listen, and remember during my recovery. I’ll miss my horses, but hope I will be able to enjoy them so much more when this is over.

Thanks again everyone.

[QUOTE=Lauruffian;7947024]
I made this video of a part of the ride so I can watch, listen, and remember during my recovery. I’ll miss my horses, but hope I will be able to enjoy them so much more when this is over.[/QUOTE]

You brought tears to my eyes!

I love the photo of your mom “driving” - so cute!

Safe journey and smooth recovery.

You will feel so much better after your surgery. Try to relax and not worry too much. Remember that you will hopefully be back with your horse and pony riding and driving soon after surgery. Good luck and God bless!

Best wishes, LR. The waiting is the hardest part. Big hugs.

Good luck and jingles

Jingle jingle jingles! And lots of good luck!

P.

brilliant! Many many jingles and prayers; don’t forget pain meds are for a purpose so, if you need them ask for them:yes: I hope they will have them set up for self administration; patients do heal more quickly/ fully when they use pain meds, Good luck, let others care for you, for a while now; you will soon grow tired of it and start demanding to grow home.:winkgrin:

Wishing you the very best of luck! Will keep the jingles going–

Good luck to you! Best wishes for an uneventful procedure and speedy recovery.

Sending jingles and hugs. Best wishes, and good luck.

All the best and a very speedy recovery to you!!!

Re:update 11

Your son has an AWESOME shark :slight_smile:

Sending more good thoughts!

Good luck - sending out positive energies for you! Loved the pics!

Lauruffian ~ Sending Jingles & AO for a ‘smooth’ op and quicker than exp recovery ~

[B]
Lauruffian ~ sending Jingles & AO laced with strength and patience ~

((hugs))

Many Cothers carry you in their thoughts and prayers ~

awaiting your ‘return to Coth’ ~

[/B][B]Carry the ‘Sunshine of a new Lauruffian in’ your heart ~

((hugs)) !!!

from the entire Zu crew ~[/B]

Sending out best wishes for you!

Lauruffian, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and your upcoming surgery! BEST OF LUCK!

Lauruffian, hope your surgery and recovery go well, we will all be thinking of you.

Anyone you can have update this thread to let us know you are safely out of surgery?

Yes, scary, but as someone recently told me… keep your eye on the prize!

Thinking of you and sending out good thoughts for a successful trip, surgery, recovery, and outcome.

Hugs and prayers to you!