Brain surgery is OVER! Update w/interesting surgical report notes #159

Thanks for the update LoriW …

Jingles for Laura, Mr.Laura(it’s also hard being the one to wait and watch) and for you, too, LoriW, for your continued recovery.

[QUOTE=RainyDayRide;7958410]

Jingles for Laura, Mr.Laura(it’s also hard being the one to wait and watch) and for you, too, LoriW, for your continued recovery.[/QUOTE]

It’s my pleasure - she made me promise to keep you all up to date! And thank you personally as well. This was my third and hopefully final surgery related to this damn chiari. I wish I had gone to this doctor to begin with but at least I got to him eventually. Laura is going to do just great!

Until my next update…

Super news :slight_smile: Thank you and lots of jingles for both of you!!

Super super news. Thanks for the updates Lori!

P.

[QUOTE=LoriW;7958402]
But she already said even with all the pressure from being sick, her head didn’t hurt like it used to! That’s HUGE for us chiari gals so keep on jingling away![/QUOTE]

This is fantastic news!!! LoriW, thank you for keeping us posted (including those of us who don’t “do” FB).

Make sure she knows we’re all rooting for her!!!

[QUOTE=Where’sMyWhite;7958518]
This is fantastic news!!! LoriW, thank you for keeping us posted (including those of us who don’t “do” FB).

Make sure she knows we’re all rooting for her!!![/QUOTE]

I absolutely will let her know!

Thanks for the update.

Good to know that she is doing well and it is over, all but the healing.

This is absolutely wonderful news. Thanks so much for keeping us posted, LoriW.

Rebecca

Wahoo! Great update, thank you so much. Still Jingling like mad (and happy that your surgery has been a good thing, too, LoriW).

[QUOTE=RainyDayRide;7958410]

Jingles for Laura, Mr.Laura(it’s also hard being the one to wait and watch) and for you, too, LoriW, for your continued recovery.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

Yay for Lauruffian doing so well so quickly! Continued best wishes on her recovery!

So glad things went well and that LR is on the road to recovery. And Lori, continued wishes for you, too!

So glad to hear the good news! Will continue to send jingles for Laura and you too, Lori, for a complete and speedy recovery!

Laura just posted a picture of herself UP and WALKING! And I’m cutting and pasting directly from her:
“Managed to go for a walk to the end of the hall then sit in a chair for an hour! No head pain! Just wobbly and queasy.
My tremors are either greatly reduced or gone, as is my sleep apnea! And though o get sharp head pain when I cough, it goes away immediately rather than lingering for hours to days. So far, so good!”

Sounds like she is doing fantastic - in the picture she’s got a big smile as well!!
I’m so happy for her - our doctor truly is a Godsend!

I am sooo glad we will get updates
and also sooo glad that she is doing well

Anything brain is such a scary thing
well anything surgical is but somehow brain is intense

now for things to continue to proceed in a forward and positive and uneventful manner and that problems are ameliorated

best wishes

Thanks again, LoriW! Fantastic update! So happy for Lauruffian!

[QUOTE=LoriW;7960010]
My tremors are either greatly reduced or gone, as is my sleep apnea! And though o get sharp head pain when I cough, it goes away immediately rather than lingering for hours to days. So far, so good!"[/QUOTE]

This is fantastic news!

:applause::applause::applause:

Whoosh Hallelujah!

Great news!

Im so happy for her! As a fellow Chiarian we know how shitty this disease can be Im glad she is doing so well of course i see her updates via fb but Ill say how happy I am for her from COTH Too! Way to go Laura