Brain surgery is OVER! Update w/interesting surgical report notes #159

Thank you for the update! Will continue praying.

Thank you so much, LoriW! Continued jingles!

Yay!! Jingling and thinking of you!

Excellent!

Good to hear that, thanks for the update.

Many healing thoughts headed your way, LR!

Rest ~ Recover ~ Ride & Drive !!! Thanks LoriW

Rest ~ Recover ~ Ride & Drive !

Jingles & AO and ((hugs)) !!!

** thanks LoriW your updates have been wonderful ~

Her husband just posted that the doctor said everything was standard procedure (her tonsils (cerebral I’m assuming)) a little thicker than what he saw on the MRI but it all went great and he was going in to see her shortly! So, all good news! Will post updates in the morning - my pain meds are kicking in and time for me to sleep but we can all let out a collective sigh - good jingling :yes:

LoriW thanks for the update and great news!!

Keep us posted!

Thank you Lori! Glad to hear it went well. Hope this surgery solves most of her health issues.

Jingles for a good recovery.
P.

Thank you for updating us! Such good news, but I’ll jingle on for a full and swift recovery.

Just found this thread so I’m glad to hear that surgery is done and recovery started. Jingling for the best outcome!

Thank you! Great update, and I’m hoping for a quick, uneventful recovery.

Hoping that today is a wonderful recovery day!

Recovery jingles.

Her husband posted that she was rather sick when she was coming out of anesthesia (normal unfortunately) but again reiterated that the doctor said everything went well and according to plan. He hasn’t seen her yet this morning, she’s still in recovery waiting for her room to be ready. (I had the same issue - sometimes the rooms aren’t ready til the afternoon so she might be in recovery for quite a while today - which is a good thing because those nurses are amazing and will watch over her like hawks!). Will keep you posted after he sees her!

Thanks, LoriW! I am constantly checking this thread for updates and it is appreciated!

Jingles for a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the update Lori!

Laura herself just posted that she’s woozy but up and the nausea (worst part she said) was finally going away. Nurses had her shutting up and she ate a little. Confirmed that her cerebral tonsils were thick and pressing against the brain stem just like the doc thought so now it’s a matter of healing. I’m sure (i know from experience) she will be really sore and her head and neck are going to need a few months to get back to normal. But she already said even with all the pressure from being sick, her head didn’t hurt like it used to! That’s HUGE for us chiari gals so keep on jingling away!