Unlimited access >

Brindle Dogs

Silly question. I’ve always loved the color brindle. My current :heart: Dog is brindle … he’s the third dog in my life who has been this color. Pure mutt that I found on the side of the road 12 years ago. So is he black with yellow stripes or yellow with fat black stripes ? Anyone else love a brindle dog ?

3 Likes

he appears to be a reverse brindle, black base with yellow stripes.

1 Like

Thank you @hoopoe. Never heard reverse brindle before

Lucky you to find a stray brindle. Would you have kept him if he were just brown? :wink: :wink:

He’s a lovely boy and I’ll bet he’s had a good life with you. Yes I agree, brindles are special.

Oh yes. I have a problem I guess. I cannot drive past a stray It’s how I wound up with 5 dogs at one point. I don’t care about color. I’ve just somehow had a bunch of brindle dogs over the last 20 years.

One of my roadside finds looked like an opossum mated with the bat from Anastasia lol

1 Like

Ps I’m trying not to feel offended at your question about the dog being brown. I have mopped up the dumped dogs in my area for 20 years. It’s exhausting and expensive…the price you pay for living on a farm I guess. but I’m the child of an old school vet who saved everything. And I do too.

3 Likes