Unlimited access >

Bronze Medal Mission Accomplished

I did it! I got the necessary scores at 3rd level to get my Bronze Medal. This is an effort 25 years in the making. I got my first level scores in 1997-1998 and my second level scores in 2000. This past weekend I got a 64.27 and a 60.2 at third level. I will be applying for my bronze medal as soon as the scores post to USDF. Woo Hoo! Couldn’t have done it without my long time trainer (now deceased) and my current coach and trainer, and most importantly, my wonderful andalusian, Medianoche QCF. He is the best horse I have ever owned and the best horse in the world as far as I am concerned.

121 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Even though dressage is not my personal discipline, I can truly appreciate what’s required to reach this goal. What a wonderful achievement, and a testament to so much teamwork between you, your coach and trainer, and of course your lovely horse. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Whahoo!! What a gorgeous boy, and kudos to you two making a fantastic team. Please give him a sugar cube for me!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! I am hoping to achieve one someday. I have my first level scores and I got one second level score last summer, but I FORGOT to register the horse with USDF so it didn’t count! I won’t make that mistake again LOL.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Having just accomplished the same goal a few weeks ago you should be so proud of yourself! Don’t forget to get your pin too, you have to order it through the store vs ordering it with the certificate. I may never wear the pin but I wanted it for a keepsake.:slight_smile:

LetItBe

11 Likes

Congratulations, well done!

Congratulations! Good for you!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I hope to follow you before too many more years pass.

Congratulations to you, too!

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Remember to fill out the photo submission form and get a picture in the annual yearbook for next year. I missed the deadline the year I got the Bronze and definitely regretted it.

4 Likes

Congratulations! This is a big accomplishment. I admire your tenacity.

Congratulations!

Spanish horses are the best horses :grin:

2 Likes

Wonderful accomplishment! Congrats!

Well done!!

Congratulations! I’m planning on joining the club this summer, too.

“God willing and the creek don’t rise!”

4 Likes

Super Congrats!! What an accomplishment and what dedication you showed over the years. Your boy is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: