Unlimited access >

Check Out Old Glory!!!

Our girl, still flying!

Thanks

Anyplace Farm: I would like to pass that photo to several friends. It is awesome. But do you know how can I “drag” the photo to an email without passing on the entire site? ANy suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I got this email just a couple fo minutes ago…I think it is a wonderful idea! Please, please pass this message on to as many people as you know…I think it could be a very powerful gesture.

"> > Subject: Flags Across America
> >
> > To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY
> > SEPTEMBER
> > 14 is “Flags Across America.” All Americans are asked to display the
> > American flag either in their homes or cars. Let’s keep the meaning of

> > UNITED
> > in “United States”. Pass this onto as many people as you know.
> >
> > THANK YOU."

open the pic to your screen, right click on it somewhere, and click “save picture as”. save to your “my documents” or somewhere and you can attach it to emails from there as normal.

You can knock us down but we still get back up and fight!!!

I wish you could see my corner of Georgia…Everyone has their flags up, even on the cars/trucks. Signs outside businesses state
GOD BLESS AMERICA
To quote John McCain today MAY GOD SHOW MERCY TO THOSE WHO DID THIS, FOR WE SHALL NOT.

Thanks for the pic. Brought tears to my eyes, yet again.

Ok, On Friday, I’ll have my flag flying, but the question is should we fly them at half mast or full??

Member of the Baby Greenie Support Group of North America

Some Middle Easterner had the nerve to drive onto a jobsite where my fiance was pouring concrete… he was driving an ice cream truck and had an American Flag in his window… WITH THE CIRCLE/SLASH SYMBOL THROUGH IT!!! Dwayne said the next thing he saw was sledge hammers going through the side of the truck. The guy finally escaped but a few blocks down his truck had been rolled over. How can anyone be so retarded? Did he really think that people would buy anything from him?

What I don’t understand is why, if people hate America, did they come here in the first place? Why do they stay? If you don’t like it and your country is so much better, why not go back???

My 1966 Chevy Truck kicks butt!!!

I think out of respect for those who have died half mast would be appropriate…but only if its hung on a regular flag pole. Any American flags being hung either pinned or in your car I think will be appreciated and show great support!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hunterested:
Anyplace Farm: I would like to pass that photo to several friends. It is awesome. But do you know how can I “drag” the photo to an email without passing on the entire site? ANy suggestions? Thanks in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email me and I’ll forward it to you.

Our girl, still flying!

See below for proper procedure.

Flag Protocol

I’ll agree–the flags look lovely. I’ve been wearing red, white, and blue since Tuesday. I even have red, white, & blue ribbons in my car antenna (knew those old ribbons from showing the TWH would be handy someday ). Flags are in high shortages here, but the large newspaper from a nearby city printed a flag inside the first section that takes up the entire page–very nice.

I drove into our little town today to get some dinner (local church selling BBQ & chicken) and when I hit main street and saw the flags up, I gasped. It really does make a beautiful, strong statement, and I’m proud to be an American!

Wowzers. Thats the first real picture I have seen of the world trade center after yesterday. But what a symbol with the flag still flying after all that.

It was a beautiful sight.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Some Middle Easterner had the nerve to drive onto a jobsite where my fiance was pouring concrete… he was driving an ice cream truck and had an American Flag in his window… WITH THE CIRCLE/SLASH SYMBOL THROUGH IT!!! Dwayne said the next thing he saw was sledge hammers going through the side of the truck. The guy finally escaped but a few blocks down his truck had been rolled over. How can anyone be so retarded? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can people be so bigoted? I hope someone called the police and arrested them for assault.

…I hope it will give those rescuers more hope.

I just put up my grandparents flag on our house, which was their house. They are both deceased, but I was amazed to find the flag in the attic today. It is a linen flag. They got it when the states became 50 in number. It is moth-eaten, and dull with age, but it is flying proudly.
I just sat on my front porch and cried after putting it up.

I went to the little roadside country store near my barn and hunted down a little flag. There were only two and there was so much build up of dust on it that I had to wave it really hard to get it off and then wipe it on my shirt.

It now has a respectful place in the back window of my car.

It was $.99 well spent.