Unlimited access >

Christmas Card Exchange 2021?

I am not sure but I believe the finial cut of the film has not been competed …otherwise I would think they would have done as Unbranded did with limited showings to raise the finial money needed to complete the project.

I attended one of the Unbranded showing which had one of the horses there on stage, then afterwards in temporary corral so you could get next to the horse.

(My daughter was at Texas A&M at same time as Ben Masters and they had met)

I believe Billy & Blaze finished the filming almost two years ago, the post production work is what I think has not be completed.

I just want to say thank you all for sharing your cards, letters, photos and thoughts. I’ve had a very tough year, and even sealed my cards before I signed them, sigh…hoping for a better 2022 and your cards and thoughts were bright spot in the darkness.

4 Likes

Thanks to all for the beautiful cards! I get such a kick out of receiving and opening them. I set them up on the buffet in my dining room and enjoy walking past and seeing all the pretty horses and Christmas cheer. Y’all made my somewhat blah Christmas much more festive!

5 Likes

I’d also like to thank peeps for the cards! I love the simple ones and the ones that include pictures and stories of what your year was like. And I love seeing the cards people had printed - I didn’t know that was a “thing” until the COTH card exchange! Soooo creative! 2021 was such a challenge for me and for my close friends. We all thought 2021 would be so much better than 2020… …

I have all of the cards displayed in my living room and I also love walking by them and thinking of you all!

2 Likes

I want to say thank you for the cards, just got another one this week, and for the newsy notes in some.
What a great idea, I will be sure to do that next year. It is great to see the horses and humans, :slight_smile:
Hearing your news was so encouraging for me, with the covid lockdowns and changes I think the excessive alone time is getting to me.
So, once again, thank you to polydor for organizing and to all who sent. The cards on on a shelf and provide an ongoing source of cheer!

1 Like

I just have to say in the middle of what was a yucky day I picked up my mail and there was another one! Yup a Christmas card(and newsy note) in February!! thank you perfect timing.

1 Like

Lol that was probably mine! I was insanely late mailing mine this year .

P.

2 Likes