Unlimited access >

Could use some jingles!

One of my cats was diagnosed with tracheitis today. X-rays last week showed narrowing of the trachea behind the ribs, and today’s showed that the affected area is growing. They also show a lot of inflammation around the trachea - it appears it’s being compressed, rather than the rings collapsing.

He had Depo last week, and the vet has put him on a round of doxy this week. He’s in good spirits, eating well, active and bright, but he’s only 7. Hoping the doxy does the job.

10 Likes

Jingles for kitty.

What’s his name?

4 Likes

Big fat jingles for you. Those dang cats. We love them and they sure love to spend our money in return…

4 Likes

You’ve got jingles on the way!

2 Likes

Sending jingles! Hope things start turning for the better soon.

2 Likes

Jingles & AO for your beloved cat ~

How is Mick ?

Jingles for both cats and their worried mom ~

2 Likes

Jingles for your kitty!

2 Likes

His name is Sonic - because that’s where I found him, laying behind our local Sonic in 90±degree heat on a concrete slab. He was so dehydrated and full of fleas that he could barely raise his head to meow at me. He’s come a long ways!

10 Likes

Mick is doing well. The vet gave us a transdermal gel today, because the pills are just impossible to get into her. They got it from the manufacturer as a sample, so they passed it on to me for free. Have I mentioned lately that I really do love my vet?

12 Likes

Jingling for Sonic!!!

Only 7 to get that kind of diagnosis. I hope the meds work.

GO Sonic!!!

And psst psst where is his pic so we can visualize him while we are sending good vibes his way? :smiley:

5 Likes

Huge jingles for Sonic!!

3 Likes

:chains:
:chains:
:link:
:link:

3 Likes

Jingles for Sonic! That sounds like a scary issue, I hope the meds work quickly!

3 Likes

Sending lots of jingles for Sonic!

3 Likes

Jingling for Sonic the kitty!

3 Likes

Praying and jingling for sweet Sonic!

3 Likes

Pix - this first one is from the day after I found him. Was picking him up from the vet. The second is a couple of years later.

Sonic

14 Likes

Jingles!!

I hope he starts improving soon on the doxy. Poor guy.v

3 Likes

Well, I haven’t heard him cough for the last two days, so I’m hopeful that maybe some of the inflammation is starting to ease up. He’s tired of being cooped up in the crate, but I can’t risk letting him out (he tends to disappear) and I’m afraid bringing him in the house would add to his stress.

6 Likes

oh so handsome! I love his eyes and his tabby sleeve.

Keep getting better Sonic!!

4 Likes