Court date for Michael Barisone?

I am amazed at the number of house guests that keep majikcally appearing! One leaves, another crops up! This is better than a game of whack-a-mole!!!

30 Likes

And such “knowledgeable” ones too! To think of how long all this useful information wasn’t told!! Clearly, it seems almost as if they were there!

10 Likes

Because, as the amazing lawyer Deborah Barra once said, the worst thing a defendant can do is talk. She loves it when defendants talk.

6 Likes

@JumpinQueen Since it appears that your Facebook group is discussing the case, what are their feelings about this?

“For example, on or about the morning of August 1, 2019, Goodwin cornered two
minors residing at the Farm (students of BARISONE) and attempted to force the minors to agree with Goodwin’s assertion that BARISONE was wrong to have call the police against him and Kanarek the prior day. The minors resisted Goodwin’s bullying, whereupon Goodwin became aggressive toward one of the minors and threatened her physically.”

12 Likes

Your Facebook Group seems to have some inside information for sure. Really interesting.

10 Likes

@eggbutt, do you mean the Facebook group that people have asked about multiple times and never get a response about? Kinda like when others ask or point out things to certain posters and certain posters never respond? Nah, there are no patterns of behavior here!

20 Likes

From my understanding and what I see on these forums im talking about you. You took the reins on being his sole defender and you have claimed to know the details because you are close with the family. You spin, and lead all the forums and everyone sees it. They don’t post on here about it. But it is talked about. [edit] I will not go back and find that post that says you are close with the family. Ive read through thousands of posts on your recommendation and frankly I believe you would deny it anyway. Can I ask you a question? Do you know that Cox is a mental health professional? Thats why I asked the question about Cox being sued by barisone. Ive meet people close to the situation as well. Turns out they have better information so if you want to chase me off this thread… it won’t be hard

2 Likes
8 Likes

QFP

3 Likes

Who is “they”?

7 Likes

Birds of a feather.

3 Likes

A knowledgeable group 9f facebookers, apparently. Who probably have as little impact on these cases as we do.

5 Likes

Sole defender? I think not.

It seems you, as perhaps friends of yours have recently done, are attempting to identify a poster. That is not a good thing to do. Just because I have started the majority of these posts (elected by committee perchance?), who cares? Why does it matter who starts them? Why are YOU suddenly so passionate and invested? So much deflecting and honing in on aspects that don’t answer the questions of WHY?

As I have said before I think Lauren Kanarek is one of the most despicable people in this country based on the behavior she has displayed on these forums, as told by others she has harassed and threatened, and reading the complaint filed by Barisone’s attorney. I’ll continue to be the focus of Kanarek’s wrath. It’s a good way for her to continue to prove how she really behaves.

22 Likes

I’ve been noticing that the people I see complaining about COTH being oh so toxic are the ones that either post toxic things themselves, get upset when their opinions turn out to be unpopular, or are just absolutely tone deaf to how their posts come across and don’t realize people are reacting to how they sound.

For the record, even with people disagreeing with me, I haven’t really found this place to be toxic. If you really need help, you will get it. If you don’t try to act like a know it all and are sincere about apologizing when you are wrong or overreact, most on here are quick to forgive. Again, most of the ones I’ve found to be the most unpleasant are the same ones that complain about how awful it is on here.

35 Likes

There has been a tremendous amount of “kill the messenger” tactics on these threads in particular as a way to deflect the focus away from the question at hand.

13 Likes

Those are tactics of failure.

7 Likes

Why are you trying to “track,” anyone’s “patterns?” Do you even hear how creepy you sound? Track away……… What.A.Stalker.

1 Like

I think it should be reiterated that people do not believe you as you have been caught lying. Therefore don’t expect fruitless back and forth exchanges. We shall continue to discuss the case despite your input.

21 Likes

Maybe, but I just dont see how any of it fits. So much is off in this case and people are bridging to gaps with non logical answers. Yesterday I posted about about the gun charges for Cox. Everyone told me they didn’t exist but today someone uploaded them. You told me to read through thousands of post to get caught up and I did. I started asking simply questions and you tried your best to make me feel stupid. Im sorry if I came off some type of way but you ignored my question while someone else researched it and found an answer. Ive been ask who are they, why is my screen name come up lighter, what FB group. None of those are relevant and you are being hypocritical when you say i am deflecting or not answering questions. With that being said I should also take the time to thank some others for their responses. I think I need to come on at a better time of day. Its like the streets of Chicago in this group when the sun comes down. GN

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what time of day you pop on. We are going to discuss the case as is our right. Just accept we just don’t agree with you or believe your version of things at this time. For instance, the charge for the gun may not represent what you allege it does.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day so you’re bound to get something right eventually. But that will in no way merit everything being believed. We know better.

13 Likes