Court date for Michael Barisone?

MB’s attorneys are going to have a field day with LK on the stand - witness impeachment.

6 Likes

Well, looks like I can update my “Things that Lauren has said of which I am still waiting for confirmation”. Yay. I love checking things off of lists.

4 Likes

Oh, you took me waaay down a Burt Bacharach rabbit hole, you shameless hussy!

9 Likes

Don’t go to pieces

2 Likes

But I break down and cry

2 Likes

Crazy

So if this case goes to trial, who wants to go cover the trial Dominick Dunne style and report back to the rest of us what is happening? Many of you have very good writing skills and would do an excellent job! :smile:

(You may have to sneak in due to Covid since they may not allow spectators)

6 Likes

How does one sneak into a trial exactly?

(Clearly I am not a good candidate for this job since I can not even guess how I would sneak in.)

4 Likes

It must be someone totally unbiased. They may restrict viewers and segregate witnesses as well.

3 Likes

I would definitely go. I happen to live nearby.

8 Likes

My feeble attempt at humor

3 Likes

As was my post.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Slendering? You mean Libel? and 6 ppl liked that post lol what a joke

2 Likes

Perhaps because those 6 people understood what she meant. Some are so petty.

19 Likes

well, seems you understood the meaning, regardless.
You know, harming a person’s reputation with falsehood.
I suppose social media is obscuring the lines between the written and the spoken slander and/or libel.

Why so ugly?
does it hurt you when somebody asks about an item of information?
I had not looked at the timeline of warrants issued, resolved, and social media posts of a certain individual.

I fail to see the reason for your emotional interjection here that borders on a personal attack.

16 Likes

@Jealoushe must believe the validity of a post is based on the number of likes it gets. :wink:

9 Likes

So you aren’t interested in installing the hidden recording devices in the courtroom? :joy: (more bad humor)

5 Likes

Do you think I can sneak my game camera in there?

(Also clearly more bad humor)

Sure! Give it a try!

On a more serious note.

More on the topic of the MB lawsuit.

Well, first question is totally on that topic - How factual does a brief like that have to be? I know I it has been said that a lawyer needs to believe it is true. With facts that are provable, like what happened in the police lobby, would (typically) the lawyer get video proof of what happened before filing the brief or would they just go with what their client is telling them?

3 Likes