Court date for Michael Barisone?

They would be subject to disciplinary hearings within their organization. The D.A. can choose to prosecute and a civil action can also be started by the victim(s).

5 Likes

It is surprising that LK hasnā€™t sued them also. She seems to desire to sue everyone else she comes in contact with.

2 Likes

I would guess that if she is going to sue them, she will wait until after her criminal trial. It will not help her case when the police can not be used as witnesses to her side of the story (what they saw when they showed up).

5 Likes

What has LK been charged with that she has an upcoming criminal trial? I was not aware that she was indicted for anything associated with the MB shooting - maybe my opinions have been based on only partial truths?

Sorry my post was not clear.
I realize she is not the plaintiff in the criminal case, it is the state, I should have stated that it will not help the criminal case, that LK wants to have a conviction to happen in, if she files a suit against the police before they have to testify on what would be her side of that case (that again, she is not the actual plaintiff in, she is the victim).

2 Likes

There is speculation she and RG may be charged with illegal recording equipment eventually. That is if the prosecutor does his job fairly.

6 Likes

OMG Thank you!!! I have long been irked at the awkward sounding ā€œpleaded.ā€ IMO, the past tense of plead should be pled. It just sounds better. Pleaded should be used, ā€œI pleaded with you to let me out,ā€ if used at all. I just hate it.

8 Likes

Technically the root word is plea and not plead, which throws in more confusion, esp when use it as a verb (ā€œhe pleadedā€) versus a noun (ā€œthe pleaā€).

2 Likes

1 Like

How are you going to plea?

The defendant plead guilty. (Pronounced pled)

He submitted his pleadings. (Sounds like readings)

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to get details on the hearing that occurred this morning. So many rumors floating around. Anyone heard anything?

2 Likes

There was a hearing this morning?

1 Like

Apparently. No one is talking.

2 Likes

That is strange for one side. They are always talking.

6 Likes

Havenā€™t heard a thing.

1 Like

She hasnā€™t said anything since mid-August. Someone or something seems to have made her go quiet. After all, thatā€™s what so many of us suggested she do for the past two years!

6 Likes

Itā€™s either that or the hearing didnā€™t go as planned, and thereā€™s not much to sayā€¦

4 Likes

How can one find out? What rumors?

2 Likes

Hopefully something will be posted if anything significant happened regarding the civil case(s). We wonā€™t know anything about the criminal case unless someone who was there tells us.

Iā€™m not going to repeat the rumors Iā€™ve heardā€¦a bit far out for some, wishful thinking for others, and pure fantasy for even more. Suffice to say the ONLY people who know what might be going on regarding pleas, strategies, actual discovery, witnesses, etc are all the attorneys involved and they definitely arenā€™t talking to outsiders!

13 Likes

Was the hearing today regarding the civil cases or the criminal case?

2 Likes