Court date for Michael Barisone?

Yeah! hahaha

Literally went to highschool with these guys so gives ya an idea

LOL

2 Likes

You would think but nope lol we dont

2 Likes

Comment 1:
Folks in the South have guns ā€“ so maybe they donā€™t get into brawls as much as they do in other parts of the country. After all, an armed society is a polite society and all that. (And yes, I am snickering a bit as I write this.)

Comment 2:
I once had my t-shirt pulled off over my head in a scuffle with a male roommate. He was trying to beat up his girlfriend and I intervened - so there I was in bra and blue jeans but I am proud to say that he ended up with a black eye from where I slugged him. (I made him move out that weekend.)

Comment 3:
Actually a question ā€“ does anyone know if they did a tox screen on MB when he was in the emergency room? Although I guess it would have been compromised by the pain meds they gave himā€¦

4 Likes

LOL, it means EXACTLY what they said it means.
It implies that someone was at the receiving end of not-so-gentle anal intercourse.

It is as such, crude, vulgar and not just a shade homophobic.
And yes, it IS offensive on this platform.

15 Likes

I would think they triaged him before hand, seeing that you canā€™t just shoot people up with drugs without seeing first what is going on.
Or drew labs and then treated.

4 Likes

I would hope that was true of all three of the people involved, who then received medical attention.

I wonder if the result of that would be admissable in court, especially wrt the veracity of any narrative about the events that unfolded.

4 Likes

I said sopping up blood and thatā€™s exactly what you would a shirt for: to stem the flow of blood or wipe away blood from the eyes for instance.

4 Likes

I know what ā€œbutthurtā€ means, plus it was defined early in this discussion.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s this thing called joking.

5 Likes

Can someone please tell me whereabouts these shirtless men are fighting so I can attend? :rofl:

COVIDā€¦donā€™t get out much anymoreā€¦ :crazy_face:

19 Likes

I get sumo wrestling on NHK world-Japan over the airwaves. Lots of shirtless men and I donā€™t have to travel.

5 Likes

Side note: butt hurt is one of the most cringey expressions of modern times imho. Iā€™d rather hear someoneā€™s chapped. That feels more horsey to me :rofl:
Others may object to cringey

Also recently accepted into the dictionary is a definition for literally that includes figuratively.

Carry on

17 Likes

Thanks for the explanation. The post (obviously) went right by me. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You are thinking Patrick Swayzeā€¦You likely ger Chris Farley

10 Likes

Hahaha.

Who knew my observation would bring on The Rage of the Common Scold. Next time Iā€™ll PM you my thoughts if for nothing else than to at least shield us all from another barrage of ā€œcolourfulā€ hyperbole. :rofl:

9 Likes

RIP to both of them. :frowning:

12 Likes

The video wonā€™t play in my country, but I think I remember seeing that one before. It is sad that they are both gone. Chris Farley was really young, IIRC.

4 Likes

QFP (Surely hope no one has any videos of their lessons where MB does exactly that. Would be a huge contradiction of the above statement.) Iā€™m sorry, you obviously know better. Silly me! Night night!

5 Likes

Ditto

Speaking of videos, how bout them tapes of Sweetgrass Farm properties and staff and guestsā€¦

24 Likes