Court date for Michael Barisone?

With him in jail, isn’t it safe enough for LK to mention the “BAD, BAD things”?
Or is this one of those secrets that will come out in the trial? Too BAD to mention until then?

6 Likes

That MB acted in self defense after he went to the house to force these two to go speak with the CPS investigators. He was attacked by both individuals and their dog and he pulled the gun which discharged during the struggle.

14 Likes

He would have already been charged with additional crimes had there been “BAD, BAD” things to charge him with. LK believes people are gullible and accept as truth everything she says.

14 Likes

Well, it does appear there are people who do that, so LK is not 100% wrong on that front.

6 Likes

Yes, Jay-T. Word is he has had health issues for months and isn’t even with her.

1 Like

Since the topic is up….I believe the hearing to dismiss MB’s civil case is supposed to be Friday. I wonder if MB’s lawyers can rebutt the state now that some of the officers have actually testified on their “false” reports.

2 Likes

Can you clarify what you mean by this for those of us who are lawsuit clueless?

4 Likes

Probably since the reports don’t seem to line up with their notes.

2 Likes

OK. I wasn’t clear on whether the CPS investigators were still on the property at that point.

2 Likes

The state posted a motion to dismiss that cited a bunch of legal cases that found that people weren’t entitled to have to police have accurate reports, investigate, etc…and so forth not a violation of civil rights.

However, false testimony in a trial is perjury….which is different and probably is actually a violation of civil rights.

7 Likes

I don’t think he went to the farmhouse that day with the intention to murder anyone. I think he went, carrying a gun, with the intention to protect himself.

Notice which finger she is using to point at the necklace. I wonder who that gesture is being made to and what that is all about.

19 Likes

She also says she can only “swim at night” because “the exit wound scars are so horrendous”. First I’d heard the bullets went through and through. Helps will ballistics for sure.

5 Likes

Where are the exit wounds? And why would someone be looking at her in her own back yard?

7 Likes

I know, right? She replied to someone recently mentioning the horrid back scars but she posted photos of herself last month wearing a backless top with no scars. She was visiting one of her horses.

4 Likes

Strange, they sell swim suits that cover more than that shirt does.

I admit that I am impressed at the job the surgeons did on the scar in the middle finger post. It is so tidy it is not something most people would notice.

14 Likes

To my mind this scenario or similar makes the most sense.

13 Likes

I have bigger scars from surgery. Way, way bigger.

I’m sure being shot was horrifying so note my statement is solely in regard to scar size. I would have thought the scars to be worse and not of such size that I’m looking between a small line and a chest zit to know which is which. It surprises me greatly.

14 Likes

PURE SPECULATION Did he threaten to put a lien on the horses for unpaid board? In her mind, she may have misconstrued that as stealing them. NODTBS

WRT the scars: my appendectomy scar is bigger than the scar she shows. Her surgeon did a fantastic job.

16 Likes

It would certainly explain a lot. For some people translating ABC into XYZ is a feature.

There is evidence that she was going behind him and changing her show entries into different classes and then what he entered her into…and then claiming it was evidence of fraud on his part.

8 Likes

She should write a book about her experience. Hmm, NP is a published author with great reviews. He can ghost write it for her. And compare life stories about all the wrongs done to them.

16 Likes