Court date for Michael Barisone?

And yet here you are again to remind us of your moral superiority!

Thank you so much!

37 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

Always happy to remind people when they are acting a bit creepy and inappropriate:)

7 Likes

I appreciate your sense of humour always and not getting offended :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny you didnā€™t say squat when it was revealed that LK was messaging multiple people to harass and threaten them repeatedly.

36 Likes

I recently looked back over old threads and noticed you are also a regular poster and have been since the beginning. Do you have better things to do?

30 Likes

Says the person who posted in this thread 438 times.

9 Likes

I have posted 186 timesā€¦oh wait, this makes 187.
:slight_smile:

If we are having a posting competition I feel like I am way too far behind.

10 Likes

Clearly I need to work on my numbers.

And hereā€™s something: coming up with the idea to get a post total on someone is kinda weird. Bizarre even. Who thinks of that? I mean this IS a posting board, no?

19 Likes

Probably because she has more than an ounce of emotional intelligence and understands how the ugly behavior here has escalated the toxicity.

Oooh ooh oh! Wait! Hang onā€¦

NBDTRHMOC
(No body deserves to receive harassing messages on CotH)

Few! I just feel so much better about myself. Good thing I put that disclaimer on there guys!

6 Likes

But Iā€™m not the one telling others to find something else to do, am I?
@Jealoushe

13 Likes

You do whenever they donā€™t agree with you.

6 Likes

Silly @eggbutt, do you not realize, only certain people are allowed to be right. The rest of us are just wrong, no matter what.
No discussing something that does not interest them.
And clearly now it is OK to threaten people in PMs.

18 Likes

Several times the topic of SS and CPS has been brought up coupled with those saying LK did not contact either. Here is her post admitting that she did:

7 Likes

Iā€™m a multi tasker to the maximum degree! I literally havenā€™t been on in days before today, but Iā€™m flattered you are so aware of my presence. Itā€™s no surprise though, since youā€™re SUCH an excellent cyber stalker. I do love CoTh, such great discussions with educated folks in all things horsey. Not so much law. I prefer Webslueths for the true crime stuffā€¦ they stick to facts and evidence only!

My profiles could use some views, can you creep my insta @bossmareeventing and my YouTube @jealoushe tooā€¦ and post all the stuff you find weird and shocking about me. I mean I donā€™t want LK to feel left out. You do remind me of the supporters of the man who tried to kill me. They sat smiling in court thinking he was innocent and Iā€™ll never forget their faces when he pled guilty :joy:

However I would love to bring more traffic to my Insta reels. My last two recents are some of my favs :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU7lPSzjxwk/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU6PPKrIToe/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

Provide one post where I have done so.

3 Likes

Yeah but your actions are borderline harassment? Or like mental illness? I mean you are STILL searching her profiles daily for gossip, itā€™s very gross. And obsessive. I donā€™t think me posting here or being here is the same???

7 Likes

No thank you. You are of no interest to me. Sorry. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

About an hour ago.

4 Likes

I donā€™t search any SM for her. Could it be others send me screen shots asking that I post them? Yes, indeed. Happy to oblige.

5 Likes

I think that might be worse.

8 Likes