Court date for Michael Barisone?

Well for one we haven’t shot anyone nor caused any drama that makes it to the Supreme Court, threatened to impose liens on personal property, gotten arrested for bar fights, been a constant source of drama, stalking or assault with multiple parties, made false reports which is a crime, been a squatter - yanno the regular stuff.

16 Likes

A 911 call on July 31, 2019, revealed that Barisone told a dispatcher, “This is war,” and he was going to deal with it.

But yeah, self defense.

5 Likes

YEAH, YA HAVE

4 Likes

Okay, let’s not get the thread shut down before the hearing to dismiss MB’s lawsuit against the police……oral arguments are supposed to be Friday I think….and should be clarifying.

17 Likes

“THIS IS WAR”

But he didnt bring a gun.
But he’s innocent.
Oh now he’s insane.

But yeah, self defence.

5 Likes

If you install them in places you do not own and are not a party being recorded even one percent of the time YES IT IS ILLEGAL.

See, now I’ve helped you. Now you can thank me.

36 Likes

Does this only apply if you check back to haters?
Because I check lots of people’s social media every day…well…since I follow them on Facebook and all. I am worried that I might be called a stalker for doing that.

Do many homes have video recording devices installed by someone other than the home owner (or someone the home owner knowingly hired), where the recorded video is under the control of someone other than the home owner or the specific company the home owner hired to watch their home?

Because it seems like the situation at the farm was something slightly different than the average home owner video system thing, no?

29 Likes

Wrong. But odds are you are so used to being wrong you no longer realize when you are.

13 Likes

trump

So SMRT U R

2 Likes

that seems to be the goal though, with the personal attacks and such.

And I am still on doctor’s orders not to eat popcorn…

7 Likes

Now that’s an excellent suggestion.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Now I realize that the names you mentioned are not screen names here.

4 Likes

I’ve always expected it to get thrown out. Not for it’s merits but because my experience is the gov’t protects it’s own corruption.

2 Likes

Isn’t MB friends with this lady? She said he’s getting a plea offer so sounds to me he will be pleading out if he can.

Never getting thrown out. The cops not reacting properly isn’t going to make a case thrown out. If the lawyers or prosecution etc are then that’s another story.

2 Likes

If this gets locked, would someone in the know please start a new thread about Friday’s court hearing?

19 Likes

@Jealoushe that article is from February. It is now October.

12 Likes

I also don’t understand this accusation, knightsmom. How would LK be able to “take away your stuff”?

3 Likes

LK sent private messages to many posters threatening to sue them and that she would sue them in a way that she would take their farm, house, etc. when she won.

25 Likes

She told KM that COTH had given up her identity in a subpoena and that she was going to sue her into oblivion and take her farm/place a lien on it for “damages”.

22 Likes

as I recall LK threatened to place fake liens on the posters’ properties.
Of course it would be fraudulent and frivulous, but also a head ache and financial burden to the property owner to rectify the situation.

I wonder if it is felonious though.

Seeing that I did not keep up with the saga over the last 2 years and I know about it, how can a regular player like Jealoushe have missed it?

22 Likes