Court date for Michael Barisone?

And she said it to many others as well. I can and will forward to you or anyone if you like. I do so often. Everyone should know. I even arranged them in a handy dandy set to do so.

14 Likes

But it’s ok for KM and others to sh*t talk LK non stop on the forum and then they cry when she lashes out
when shes probably not in a great mental state due to the trauma and all the people online obsessing over her.

Hypocrisy is so thick in this thread.

If they weren’t bashing LK I doubt she would know they exist. They want her to trigger her, it’s exactly what they are trying to do then cry wolf after.

It’s sick.

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

9 Likes

The threats and harassment are criminal. The attempt is laughable as I’m not in her state nor do I have property there so there are jurisdictional limitations.

14 Likes

Yeah especially with my 438 posts or whatever EB said I had. How could I have missed that! I’m not THAT invested and also I skim over the jerks in the thread for the most part but Im just so done with victims being attacked on coth and Im so DONE with pathetic women defending the loser MB because he was once a good dressage rider.

Pathetic

5 Likes

Uh, its a tv show.
Outcome?
Really?

But interesting typo
“Me too and trust me the outcome isn’t what you think its gunna be.”

3 Likes

So is stalking.

1 Like

you whould not be skimming if you have such strong opinions.

9 Likes

Have you watched the show? Outcome of trial. I know youre not that thick.

2 Likes

Ok. I don’t particularly like litigious people, but suing someone is perfectly legal, and LK would only prevail if the person was at fault.

4 Likes

Police have wide discretion as to how to react to a 911 call. They certainly cannot evict a tenant when the landlord has not even started the process. We weren’t there so we don’t know for sure. I don’t know why you believe there were 11 police officers involved and all were corrupt liars. From all accounts MB had lived and worked at that farm for many years and was an upstanding member of the community. LK has been called a drug addict, felon, terrorist, etc on this thread. Why in the world would the police in that community help LK rather than MB unless they came every time and believed MB’s 911 calls were way over the top and he was in no danger?

4 Likes

why do you care how I choose to read the forum?

3 Likes

Ok, but what is a “fake lien”?

3 Likes

Um, true. And that person defending themselves over nothing would have to pay a lawyer to get to that point. All while LK uses her free legal services that allow her to threaten and sue people over any little thing.
So sure, you can sue whomever you want. But that does not make it OK to threaten people to get your way.

18 Likes

Wrong again. I had been posting legal information and in one post mentioned that LKs social media mentioned her having guns. My mentioning that she stated she had guns brought on a messaging attack by LK upon me that I then posted openly for all to see and then multiple others stated that they too had received these messaging attacks by LK threatening things.

And for the record I will ALWAYS remind people this happened. It was a huge bruhaha and if Jealoushe wants to assert or pretend they didn’t see it well then it speaks to their credibility as well.

22 Likes

Yeah what a threat! I’m going to put a fake lein your property! Better watch out!

Ohhh the trauma.

4 Likes

At a great cost to defent once innocents.
it is damaging regardless and costly.

14 Likes

I literally avoided this thread for months and months because of y’all. I come back when there are updates. I check the news weekly for updates.

Sorry you’re just not that important to me?

4 Likes

Just like harassing and stalking someone online is

3 Likes

The show has nothing to do with the trial outcome other than reporting it, so your comment Doesn’t make any sense

8 Likes