Court date for Michael Barisone?

I reported her, and I suggest that others do the same, so that this can be available to others, moving forward to the trial.

2 Likes

QFP, QFP, QFP
whaa whaa whaa
grow up!

[edit]

I’ll delete nothing and If you think you’ve missed anything I’ll repost.

[edit]

2 Likes

But not a liar like you!

2 Likes

Who should we be reporting, exactly? And why?

The only person I can think of that needs reporting, for calling everyone who does not agree with them names, has not posted today. So I am confused.
And reporting lots of people and posts is exactly what gets the threads closed because the mods have better things to do than play referee on a thread.

Edit to add - well, as I typed that someone new started calling names. I still think reporting is just not worth it in this situation.

5 Likes

You flag her posts.

1 Like

What are you, a 12 year old?

I have not lied. My story has not evolved. I remain firm, sure, mature and confident.

20 Likes

Flagging post after post is going to get the thread closed, not the poster removed.

Ignore them if you want. But only flag if you want things closed (might be your goal, I guess).

7 Likes

Well “someone” went back into the earlier locked threads after they were reopened during the migration and sanitized/deleted quite a bit. No worries, there were already screen shots taken.

Please use the Ignore function. Some of these posters feed on attention. Take the attention away. She has nothing to add to the conversation other than denials, blaming, finger pointing, and her tired version of events.

The 48 Hours episode should show her in the proper light for all America to see. For once she can’t control the narrative and be bailed out of her issues.

Let it go.

6 Likes

My Spanish friend spent 10 years training in swordsmanship, and eclipsed the fencing Masters he trained under and became the first in the world to achieve the ranking of Fencing Wizard. But he did not earn a law degree.

I would remind you that he spent most of his career working as a henchman for petty criminals, and he has an overdeveloped sense of vengeance that is liable to get him in trouble one day. Unless he brandishes his sword at you, I recommend you ignore him.

17 Likes

Lol

Proclaiming “clowns!” “Liars!” “Sissy punks” is just name calling that occurs when your argument is weak, or you have no argument (with evidence) and/or nothing useful to contribute. It actually shows the name callers insecurity and lack of intelligence on the matter more than anything :woman_shrugging: so I’d just ignore it.

It’s fine to call someone out on a lie, actually quote the lie, and insert evidence that proves the truth on the matter. That’s cool, but not really what’s happening here, for the most part.

16 Likes

It would explain the reason behind having 5-6 horses and the anger at being relegated to the assistant trainer. She wanted to be barn queen
.and wasn’t.

18 Likes

They came out to his calls. Apparently they had a different assessment of the problem than some posters here and MB wanted after investigating. What did you want them to do? Serious question . Physically remove LK and all?
I am not the one portraying MB as weak and helpless. I believe he had legal ways to get what he wanted that would have served him better.

4 Likes

In all fairness the original punk comment was mine. Raging sissy punk it was.

3 Likes

Ah, ok, I missed that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dread Pirate Roberts

Does the Blue Saddle belong to Princess Buttercup?

12 Likes

Had a moment of weakness. Will do better.

3 Likes

And until now I thought you were one of the more intelligent posters!

Since I don’t delete you can reread my post. I said the exact opposite of what you are saying
but I suppose that’s no accident.

MHG was not in LK’s way. But MHG thought LK was in her way and wanted her gone. And as lawyers for MB and LK will confirm that arrangement (for LK to leave) was in the works.

3 Likes

I thought there were posts here (by LK I believe) insisting that LK had never been asked to leave and that there is no proof that LK was asked to leave.

18 Likes

Yes, me too. I should have just left it as “I’m not a sissy punk.”

I didn’t mean to name call. Just meant to criticize QFP
ing and flagging. We are all adults and seem able to fight our own battles without going crying to “mommy and daddy.”

3 Likes

Oh, the irony! No one here has gone running to “mommy and daddy”. You were quoted to hold you accountable to the words you wrote and the accusations you made.

Please, do tell, who are “mommy and daddy” in this situation?

10 Likes